- ͙۪۪̥˚𝟬𝟴┊❛ 𝗧𝗿𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗙𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗕𝗮𝗰𝗸 ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

The cold wind around the mountain of Azurborne and Wundagore kept blowing harshly, but the effects of the cold and icy weather didn't affect neither one of the witches, concentrated in the young girl laying in the stone throne in the center of the castle. The enormous creatures were still standing on each corner of the room, staring in silence as they watched everything unfold.

Wanda gave her back to America and moved back to read the inscriptions on the wall, leaving (Y/N) alone with the girl. America still tried to free herself from her restrains, but they were too tightened on her wrists to break them.

"Please," America pleaded desperately. "Please. Let me go. I'm sure Stephen will help you. He'll find your family again."

(Y/N) laughed drily. "He told you that or are you just giving yourself more time?"

"He isn't bad, (Y/N). He wants to help you," America continued, the corners of her eyes growing watery. "He'll help you, and after that, we can become friends. I promise."

"You don't make promises for other people," (Y/N) spoke. "Believe me, it doesn't end well."

America grunted and still tried to break free from the stone throne, but (Y/N) only watched her hopeless attempts and sighed in frustration.

"You're so naive," (Y/N) broke the silence again, raising her finger to remove the hair out of America's face but the girl only flinched. "It tells me you don't know exactly who he is."

"I do," America replied, sure of her answer.

"Oh, yeah?" (Y/N) tilted her head. "Prove it."

America stayed silent, not knowing what to respond back. She was running out of time, and based on what Stephen had told her while they were stuck in another universe, (Y/N) had every right to be angry at him and he deserved it.

"See?" (Y/N) scoffed before leaning down on the table to get closer to America. "You could've been so much more, America. Think about that. You shouldn't have wasted your time trying to be the hero with Stephen. Heroes never get a happy ending."

"You should know, right?" America cut her off.

A slight faltering was evident in (Y/N)'s eyes since her concentration seemed to wear off and she took a step backwards, but before America could say something else to help her consider, Wanda walked back to the table with red mist shimmering in her hands.

"Enough talking," Wanda sneered.

She extended her hands out and held them above America's body, using her magic to absorb the power out of her. Light blue mist began to escape from America's chest, mixing in with the red in Wanda's fingertips. The table underneath began to glow in a red color too, the outlines of the inscriptions written below starting to glow because of the power growing in Wanda's veins.

America's screams and grunts mixed in with the sound of the harsh wind blowing in the mountains, the only sound being able to ring on (Y/N)'s ears as she backed Wanda up and began absorbing the power out of America too, only this time it was mixing in with blue mist.

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

Now done with the process, America was kept unmoving while hovering in the air above the stone throne, her wrists and ankles being tightened by red and blue ropes. Silence filed the castle once again after America's screams had died out, until a faint cry echoed through.

(Y/N) and Wanda got into high alert after hearing that sound, watching how the creatures seemed to follow their orders and walk up to the front of the castle in protective stances.

The leader of the creatures took the step forward as it watched how a flying figure approached the castle, starting to form a ball of blue energy in its hands to take down the figure when an arrow pierced from the bottom to the top of its head. The arrow was held onto an orange rope held by Wong, who had a firm grip on the snowy rocks below the castle before he tugged on the rope and brought the creature down as it fell right beside him.

"Come on!" Wong grunted.

The three remaining creatures peaked down to see what had taken their leader down and Wong's eyes widened in fear because of this. One of the monsters reached out to grab a rock and throw it down to his direction, but Wong was able to block it with an orange disc above his head. Before he could attack any further, the flying figure passed right by him and flew to the top of the castle, the sharp wind blowing all the creatures off their feet and causing them to fall into the darkness below.

Wong looked back up to see who had saved him from his demise when he recognized the robes that the figure was wearing, along with the familiar facial structure of the person. The side of his face seemed to have hole on it and had long scars all over his face and hands, but the thing that caught Wong's eyes the most was the several black goo hands and arms all over his back, using them as wings.

"Strange!" Wong yelled with a laugh.

At the sound of the yell, Wanda and (Y/N) whirled on their heels just in time to see Stephen land on the ground of the castle with a different body than before. Anger filled Y/N)'s veins at the sight and she took a step forward.

"Dreamwalking. You're a hypocrite!" (Y/N) yelled and hurled a ball of blue mist directly at him, but he was able to block it with some sort of wings before the faces of the souls of the damned broke free and consumed the energy of her blast.

"This time, it's gonna take more than killing me to kill me," Stephen said, and this time, Wanda was the one to throw the blast but watched in terror as he dodged it with ease.

Stephen raised his hands in their direction and directed the souls of the damned towards them, and the spirits wasted no time in enveloping them in a circle as they flew all around the two of them. The souls made growling sounds and it was beginning to grow hard for (Y/N) to remove them out of her sight, especially since they began to shout out phrases as they flew by.

"Murderers!"

"Murderers!"

Stephen held his hands to keep them contained in that small circle while Wong managed to climb at the top of the mountain, catching the attention of Stephen as he looked back without dropping his hands.

"I don't even want to know," Wong told him while looking up and down at his new appearance.

Stephen grunted and then lifted his hands above his head to levitate Wanda and (Y/N) off the ground, still surrounded by the souls before dropping them back down in the ground in front of Wong. Wong clasped his hands together and formed an sphere of orange sparks to retain the witches inside, but that didn't stop Wanda and (Y/N) from breaking their arms out of the sphere and tried to claw their way out before a soul tugged them back down.

"No!" one of the souls cried out as it pulled (Y/N)'s arm back, and two other arms proceeded to do the same. "No! No!"

"They're breaking free!" Wong yelled.

"Hold them!" Stephen screamed as he still held his hands in front of him to keep them restrained.

"Strange, take America's power!" Wong cried out, still keeping the sphere closed.

Stephen dropped his hands and panted, turning back to face America, who was still in the air with unmoving. Wong seemed to notice his hesitation and spoke again, "There's no other way."

"Yeah," Stephen said. "This is the only way."