꧁The Beat꧂

‼️THE SAME PEOPLE WHO BE HATING AND PRAYING ON MY DOWNFALL BE THE SAME ONES THAT WANT ME TO UPDATE. STAY WOKE‼️ i hope y'all love me frfr

I walk into Vinnie's house with my kids just to see him fucking my mom. I couldn't believe my eyes. I quickly ran to the car to leave my kids in there so they wouldn't see what was happening. I secretly saw how Vinnie was doing missionary with my mom. I started to get horny rather than mad. I went to the restroom and took off all of my clothes. I walked out ass naked to see Vinnie's mouth drop and my mom start panicking. I told them not to worry and that I wanted to join them and have a 3 sum. After 20 rounds later I then remember I left my kids in my car with no air in the hot. I quickly put my clothes on and run to the car. My kids were passed out and had no heartbeat. I rushed them to the hospital as fast as possible. Vinnie came along since they were still his kids and he was worried.
Once we got to the hospital they tried their best to bring them back, and they did. I then go to the restroom bursting into tears how I almost killed my kids. Vinnie must've heard me crying because he walked in.
"They're going to be okay I know we haven't talked in a while but I love you and they have the best mother in the world. I really wish I never left you."

"Thank you mi amor but I really can't be happy right now especially since they almost died."

"I know something that could cheer you up.🤫🫣"
He pulled it out and slipped it in. After one year later he still knew how to hit the spots. While we were going at it I heard a beeping noise. I didn't think anything of it and Vinnie just went along with the beat. It felt really good😻. We heard a pounding noise on the door and quickly put back our clothes. We opened the door to see the doctors panicking. My kids lost their heart beat which was the noise Vinnie was giving me back shots to... I felt so guilty while the doctors were trying to bring my kids back, but nothing helped.
They were gone.

TO BE CONTINUED... i'm going on vacation💯💯