꧁𝔼𝕩𝕡𝕠𝕤𝕖𝕕꧂

The next day when I woke up, I was so sore cause of everything I did with Papi Vinnie. I was getting ready for school when Vinnie's car appeared in my drive. He was picking me up so we can go to school. Once I got to school everyone was giving me dirty looks. I was so confused why cause they didn't know anything about me. One girl even said "You're the girl that hooked up with Vinnie huh." "What do you mean?" I replied with.

She then brings up videos when me and Vinnie were doing the dirty. I asked her "When did you get those videos from?!" "Vinnie posted it on his snap story, the whole school knows about it."She said. I ran to the girls bathroom bursting into tears. I really didn't want to be know as a slut or anything bad in the school.

I went to my first class and saw Vinnie there. The teacher told me where to sit, of course it had to be next to Vinnie. Once I sat down everyone around me were whispering things about me. I put my head down on my desk and started to sob. Vinnie whispered in my ear, "It's okay baby please don't listen to them." I picked up my head and saw Vinnie's face there. He wiped my tears away and gave me a kiss. I felt so loved because i've never been treated with so much love by any boy especially from my ex's.

After class Vinnie walked me to my next class while we were holding hands. Vinnie's ex was in my next class. She gave me the nastiest look ever, since she saw Vinnie and I holding hands. I sat down next to Vinnie, his ex was sitting right behind me. During class I felt something in my hair and it was gum this bitch really threw gum in my hair. I whispered in Vinnie's ear and told him she threw gum in my hair.

Vinnie stood up and said "Why the fuck are you throwing gum in my girls hair!" She was acting all innocent as if she didn't do shit. Her new boyfriend who was sitting next to her stood up and started talking shit to Vinnie. James started telling Vinnie, "Don't be talking Emily like that you dick!" They ended up in a fight I was trying to pull them apart until James accidentally punched me. That's when Vinnie knocked the shit out of James. Vinnie, "DON'T YOU EVER FUCKING TOUCH Y/K LIKE THAT DUMBASS BITCH!" I was in so much pain on the floor. Vinnie picked me up from the floor, grabbed my stuff and his, and got us out of there. He took me to the hospital because he has noticed i've been acting weird and have been throwing up so much. And I had gotten punched my James in my stomach. Vinnie remembered I had told him i'm 2 weeks late on my period.

Once we got to the hospital, Vinnie told them that he thinks i'm pregnant and I had gotten punched in the stomach. We were in a rush to the room when I suddenly felt something on my pants, it was blood. While we are rushing to the room I fainted.

✈︎𝙏𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙪𝙚𝙙✈︎
❗️I'll update tomorrow bc i feel bad that i took to long❗️