Both Parts of We Meet Again (Hardin)

Y/N POV:
I miss him. I have been working way more than before in the office because they needed me, so I haven't been giving Hardin that much attention because of it. But today, I get to give Hardin all the attention he needs because I get a few day off of work because of my over time.

I walk out of building, get into my car with excitement strap on my seat belt and drove to the love of my life.

Once I arrived home I ran up to the front door and unlocked it with excitement just for my ears to be filled with muffled moaning coming from our room. I walked up the stairs and opened my bedroom door to see my own best friend, Tessa, riding the so called love of my life on our bed.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!?" I yelled
Tessa gets off of Hardin immediately.
"Y/N I CAN EXPLAIN!" Tessa said full of guilt.
"EXPLAIN WHAT!? THE FACT THAT YOU WERE HAVING SEX WITH MY BOYFRIEND ON MY FUCKING BED!?" I questioned in hurt. I looked at Hardin with anger, "AND, YOU! WHAT THE FUCK!? THAT WAS MY BEST FRIEND! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!?" I yelled. I felt tears in my eyes. He looked down in guilt but that guilt disappeared and turned into anger.

"THE REASON THAT I DID THIS IS BECAUSE YOU NEVER GAVE ME ATTENTION! YOU WERE ALWAYS OUT SOMEWHERE ELSE AND NOT WITH ME FOR HOURS! AND WHEN YOU WOULD COME HOME YOU STILL DIDN'T GIVE ME THAT ATTENTION! YOU DIDN'T WANT TO KNOW MY NEEDS! I ONLY DID THIS BECAUSE I WANTED PAYBACK! YOU WERE PROBABLY GOING AROUND TOWN LIKE SOME DUMB WHORE AND FUCKED EVERY GUY YOU LAID EYES ON!" he screamed in my face.

He would actually think that. He thinks that I would do that?

I walked up to him and smacked him across the face hard.

"FINE, YOU WANT TO KNOW WHERE I HAVE BEEN!? WELL IF YOU WANT TO KNOW SO MUCH THEN, OKAY, I HAVE BEEN AT WORK TAKING EXTRA TIME BECAUSE OF YOU!? I WANTED TO GET YOU SOMETHING FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY! SOMETHING THAT YOU COULD KEEP FOR A LIFETIME! AND IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME THEN HERE!" I walked to my bag grabbed the gift and threw it at him. He caught the gift it looked like a small box wrapped in black wrapping paper with a bow on top.

As he opened it he pulled out a chain with an H on it.

He looked at me in guilt with tears in his eyes. "Baby, I-" he got cut off. "YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO CALL ME THAT! NOT ANYMORE!" I yell. I calm down more and look at my best friend. "I never thought that you would do this to me." I say in disappointment. I then look back at Hardin. "And you and I are done." I say and pack all my stuff and leave.

*Two Months Later*

Hardin POV:

two months. Two fucking months since she left. I was an idiot for thinking that she was cheating on me but really I was the one cheating on her first.
It felt like hell. After she left I kicked out Tessa and cried. I know its not a manly thing to do but, its just who I am in these situations where I loose the person I loved the most. Pulling away my thought I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I pulled it out and it was a text from Jace, 'party at the frat house at 9, be there'

Since I have literally nothing better to do might as well. A few hours later it was already 8:40 and I was getting ready to leave. I put on my chain that
Y/n bought me, grabbed my phone and walked to my car.

Once I arrived, I walked towards the front door and saw a huge ass party in front of my eyes. I forgot how much frat parties were so popular. I saw a sight of Jace and walked towards him. As I did I saw a familiar h/c haired girl in the corner of my eye. Shit! I forgot that she was Jace's sister. Of course she was going to be here.