chapter two

┈┈。゚۪ ۪ ۪ ۪ ۪ ゚。┈┈

_

Jaehwa had to leave, being called to the registration office not even five minutes after she saw Seokhoon.
Jaemin had been sitting there with papers that the two had to fill out,

"That should be everything. If you fill those out by 3 Jaehwa will be reregistered by tomorrow." Jaemin nods, standing up from his seat.

Jaehwa follows, grabbing her purse from the back of the chair, already wanting to leave the school, "Besides that, what were you planning to head into this time?"

The registration lady had turned to Jaehwa, smiling. Jaehwa laughed, seeing as this was the second time she had reenrolled in less than a year.

"Should I go back into singing this year?" The registration lady laughed, nodding. "I'll place you into the proper classes then." Jaehwa smiled, respectfully bowing to the older woman, Jaemin following.

"Alright, as I said if you get that back to us by three pm you will be reenrolled tomorrow, you just have to pick up your schedule here and you'll be all set." Jaehwa and Jaemin thank her, walking out of the office they had been in for at least thirty minutes.

"So what I'm thinking is... we sit in the car and fill it out while waiting for Jumin and Yihwa?" Jaemin innocently smiles towards his younger sister, the girl only being able to nod and comply.

"Great. Let's go and give this school your information for the third time in a row." Jaehwa laughed, following her older brother back to the car they had ridden to get here.

The two had sat down in the car, the songs coming from the radio being ignored.

Jaemin asked a question ever so often, the ones he didn't already know the answer to.

The two were on the last page, Jaemin inhaling sharply, "why did you come back Jae?"

Jaehwa was picking on her nails, trying to ignore, and forget, this horrid question. There was an easy answer. She came back for the company and her siblings. Simple as that.

That was all.

But was it really? It was never that simple when it came to the life they were currently living.

Logan didn't ask her to come this time around, but the weird letters she had been receiving the past few months had stressed her out to the max.

Multiple of them were threats to the man she lived with, the writing on the paper unnoticeable. Some were death threats to her as well, scaring her even more.

It was almost like who ever planned this knew they were heading back as well. They were on the same plane as Logan and her, and that guy who she forget the name of.

Another note fell out of her bag when she was heading over to the school, Jaemin failing to notice it.

Was she scared? of course she was. These stupid envelopes were everywhere. Always saying the same thing. Don't come back. He'll die. Don't come back. He'll die.

The teenager knew she had to tell someone, but it seemed as if she couldn't. A strange feeling always dropped in her stomach when she tried to approach the topic around an adult.

It terrified her. Logan was nowhere near her, Jaehwa not being able to watch for strange movements around him. She could feel her heart palpating, she didn't know what to do. "Jae?"