chapter fifteen

not edited ; apr. 4

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

_
A knock was heard on Jaemin's apartment door, confusing the male, "Were you expecting anything?" The owner of the apartment shakes his head, getting up to check the door.

The doorbell went off again, a Chinese boy opening the door, "uhh, who are you?" Jaemin peered over from the couch, wanting to see who it was, "Seokkyung?"

 It was already late at night, so seeing Seokkyung at his friends apartment was a surprise. "Have you been crying?" Jaemin walks over to the door, shoving Renjun out of the way. 

Jaemin grabs Seokkyung by her face, inspecting her. He looked her right in the face, her hair sticking to her face. 

Her eyes were puffy, the sniffling noise coming from her nose just made Jaemin pity the girl more. He wiped her hair out of her face, smiling.

 "Are you okay?" He lets go of her face, grabbing the bags that were placed behind her. "

He brings them in, while also dragging Seokkyung into the apartment. He places the bags at the door, bringing Seokkyung to the couch. 

"Why are you here? You should be at home sleeping." Seokkyung stayed quiet on the couch, the actual owner of the house slipping by and into his room. 

"Seokkyung," Jaemin stood right in front of her, squatting so they can make eye contact, "Did you get kicked out?" Her eyes became glossy once again, and she was leaning forward, her hands on her knees. 

"They're the ones that continue to forget about me, and yet I'm the one that's in the wrong? Why is life like this?" Seokkyung cried into her hands, Jaemin frowning at the sight. 

Jaemin let her cry, moving from the area in front of her and on to the couch to sit next to her. 

He rubbed her back, patting it ever so often. She continued to cry, paying no attention to the other people that could've been in the apartment. 

"I just can't understand why she decided that kicking me out was the best decision? Wasn't it enough getting me expelled from Cheong Ah?" Jaemin sighed, turning the girl so he could see her face. 

Her eyes had just gotten puffier, as well as her face getting more red. She seemed upset more than sad, the girl fuming. "Your mom kicked you out?" Jaemin was still holding the girl, frowning. 

She nodded, her face dropping in his hands. Jaemin sighs, picking her head back up. 

"You have to tell me what happened, it's better to tell me what happened then to cry about it by yourself." Seokkyung sighs, leaning back on the couch. 

Her face falls out of Jaemin's hand, her back hitting the couch. She slouched there for a bit, the two sitting in silence.

Seokkyung inhales sharply, sitting back up, "I'm not going to let this ruin my life. I'm going to get my GED and work until I can satisfy my self." Jaemin's eyes widen, the boy leaning on his hand, his arm resting on his leg. 

"Seokkyung. Let's be for real right now. Let's think with all our brain power instead of our hearts." Jaemin grabbed her hands, motioning her to breathe in and out. 

The girl followed him, her breathing kind of unsteady. "Can you please just tell me what happened before you came here." 

Seokkyung tightened her grip on the boys hand, but continued to calm herself down, "I brought up the fact that she had forgotten about me, and how the she started remembering me right when I was in front of her." Jaemin nodded, the two still holding hands in front of them. 

Seokkyung took a breathe and continued her story, "She didn't say sorry, so I kept pushing out of anger." Jaemin understood that everyone was sensitive right now. 

Seokkyung with her continuous shortcomings, and her mother with the death of her friend. It seemed like a continuous cycle, Seokkyung struggling with how everyone around her decided to act towards her. It seemed as if nothing was good enough for her. 

"Seokkyung you do know that Yoonhee died, right?" Seokkyung reluctantly nodded, biting on to her lip. This was a clear sign that she wasn't including something, Jaemin making a line with his lips. 

"You aren't telling me something. You know I won't get upset, at least not when you're in this vulnerable state." Seokkyung looked at Jaemin through her eyebrows, still wondering whether or not she was wanted to tell him. 

"Seokkyung." Seokkyung still kept her mouth shut, but sighed, her shoulders dropping. 

"I brought up how it would benefit her now that she's dead because she killed Min Seol Ah." Jaemin tried not to make a face, nodding his head. He avoided eye contact with the girl, not wanting her to react. 

"I can see why that's bad." Seokkyung sighs, letting go of the boys hand, "But you reacted because you felt forgotten, unless you meant it." 

Seokkyung stayed quiet, not really knowing why she said it, or if she meant it. "I meant it. I meant it with every bone in my body. Why do they care about a random girl and her mother so much? They almost ruined our lives. That girl basically ruined Jaehwa's life." 

Jaemin believed her, remembering what had happened when he first saw his sister again. "They continue to protect that family like it's their one and only job." Seokkyung rubs her forehead, the situation bringing her stress up again. 

Jaemin realizes it, but decides not to do anything, hoping she'd talk about the situation more. "Seokhoon doesn't even talk to Rona anymore. After fake dating her for a bit and then getting back with Jaehwa, he's just ignored her. It makes 0 sense to me why he cares for them." Jaemin holds up his hand, stopping her.

"He's just projecting because he's still mad at you about the fact that your in contact with your dad again." Seokkyung doesn't respond, Jaemin looking back at the girl. She was staring right at a picture frame, feeling a bit out of place with how she was acting. 

"Who's apartment is this?" Jaemin gets up, grabbing the picture frame that she was eying. It was a photo of him and his friends, standing in front of their café. 

"This one," He points at the Chinese male, Seokkyung nodding. He places the picture frame on the coffee table in front of him, and looks back at the girl.

"We can head back to my house, you'll be able to get proper sleep and a bed. They wouldn't mind." Seokkyung nods her head, Jaemin calling out to Renjun. 

"Were leaving!" The Chinese boy peaks his head out from his room, or at least that's what Seokkyung thought the room was for, and waved the two off, wishing them a good night. 

"My car is parked in the garage, so we just have to head down there and we can head to my house, okay?" Seokkyung nods, and stands up from the couch, thank the Chinese boy that was still standing in the hallway. 

"It's alright, you guys just be safe. I know how crazy your life gets." Jaemin just laughs, grabbing Seokkyung's stuff, the two walking out of the apartment. 
-

⋆┈┈。゚❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ❁ུ۪ ❃ུ۪ ❀ུ۪ ゚。┈┈⋆

this is such a filler chapter for people who want to see Jaemin and Seokkyung together, because I want them together. Kind of. Like 70% sure I want them together.