Chapter 3

The days pass and it was finally Friday!!!!!! The party was finally here and Leo said that the party was starting at 23:00, the time was 23:20. I was going to be fashionable late. I had already bathed, brushed my teeth, put lotion on my body and did my make up, the only thing left was to get dressed. I put on my long sleeved dark blue mixed with light blue crop top and tight pants that are the same colour as the long sleeved crop top and I put on black sneakers. I took my dark blue purse and brushed my hair down so it was nice and long.

I got into my car and drove of to Leo's house. After 30mins of driving, I reached Leo's house. There were so many cars and loud music was playing. I saw Amelia's, Natalie's and Stephanie's cars a few cars ahead of my car. I walked in the house and the vibe in there was awesome. I saw Stephanie, Natalie and Amelia having some drinks by the bar and walked up to them.

"Hi guys," I said as I sat down next to Natalie.

"Hey girl," Natalie said.

"Hi," Amelia said.

"What's cracking?" Stephanie asked.

I sat down and had a mocktails with my girls.

"Where's Leo?" I asked. "I thought this was his party," I said.

"Leo's upstairs, the last room on the right," Liam said.

"Thanks," I said and went upstairs.

I walked upstairs and to the last room on the right, I opened the door slowly to see if he was still getting dressed but what I saw, shocked me, broke up my heart and made me very mad. Leo was having sex with some girl that was in the cheerleading team.

"Shut the f"cking door will ya," Leo said but when he looked over his shoulder his eyes widened.

"No f*cking problem!" I yelled as I shut the door and ran downstairs.

"What happened?" Natalie asked me as I sat down next to her again.

"Something," I said and drank my whole glass of mocktail.

"Zoey!" Leo yelled from the stairs still fixing his pants.

"Stay away from me!" I yelled.

Leo tried to come closer to me but Liam punched Leo across his face. They started fighting and people were cheering them on.

"You told her didn't you?" Leo asked while punching Liam.

"She deserved to know the truth the right way!" Liam said choking Leo.

"You're such a snitch and you know what they say, snitches get stitches!" Leo said as he punched Liam.

That's it! Leo is such a jerk and Liam was just doing the right thing.

I pulled Leo of Liam and made him stand up. Once he was facing me properly he started explaining.

"Look, what you saw in the-"

Before he could say anything, Liam punched him again and he fell down. I just took my purse and left the party. I got into my car and drove home. You probably think that I'm going to cry over him but no I'm not because like I said my BBBBBBB. I got home and changed into my pyjamas and went to bed.

Saturday went past pretty quickly and it finally was Sunday, I woke up, bath and put lotion on my body. I wore a light blue dress that showed a quarter of my thighs and light blue sneakers. I brushed my hair down, took my black purse and went downstairs, into the basement, into the garage and got into my car. I arrived at Tyrrell's house 30mims later. I knocked on the door and 3mins later, Tyrrell opened the door, he was wearing a white shirt, black jeans and white and gold sneakers.