PROLOGUE

Characters:

Win Metawin as (Set Elrod Whitlock)

17 years old, 1st Year college.

Yes, he is rich, handsome, he dresses well but his attitude is the opposite. Add to that, he's a cheater and a playboy, I don't know, almost every girls in the university has been his ex.

Yeah he is so kind into other people, but to his friends only. Especially with Sun, you know Set is very kind to her, it's like he is paying attention to Sun or he is seeking attention from Sun, I don't know how to describe it. But it clearly telling that Set is inlove with Sun, base on her moves and expressions when Sun is around.

Everyone was surprised even his friends, because he never made the first move on his female exes except for Sun, he is not the type of man who will take the first to approach because his pride is so high but it goes down when Sun is being talked about.

Maybe because he is seriously inlove in Sun, or he just only like Sun because he knows that Sun never have an intention from him like other girls do.

Ewan ko ba masyado siyang approachable kay Sun.

Tontawan Tantivejakul as (Sun Yaraluna Cassidy)

17 years old. 1st year college.

Her last name was cool right? cool like she is an billionare's daughter. But nah, she's family was not that rich but not that poor too, poorich i guess?.

Her mother is a house wife while her father is working in an popular or should i say the most richest company in Thailand.

Why Sun is her name?her first name was like a boy name right? but no, the reason if why her name was Sun is because her face was like a sun "nakakasilaw", nakakasilaw dahil sa taglay nitong kagandahan.

Bright Vachirawit Chivaree as (Rise Cohen Huxley)

17 years old. 1st year college

His family was quite billionaire because of their diligence to work all day just for their son and if they we're gone in to this world at least they still have some wealth left that they will bequeath to their only son which is Shine himself.

Well in their school, because of the pressure given by his father to him, he was very focused on his studies. Yeah he is a kind-hearted and humble person and also a nerd in their school because of the glasses he wears and study is only hubby he wants to do.

He loves books so much, it's just not enough that he can match Einstein with the intelligence he possesses. You will be amazed. Imagine!?, from first-year to fourth-year high school he was always the top one. impressive right?.

~

They are all studying in Haikyu University. Most of the students here in this University is etheir a billionaire,millionaire,or rich kid, but there's some of students studying in this University is because of scholarship and kabilang na si Sun doon. She wants to keep it a secret hanggang sa makapag graduate siya mismo sa school na ito.

Because, she thinks that 'what if when they find out that i'm scholar, they will laugh at me. And the worst, they might bully me?'.'.
It's not easy for the rich kid to understand her situation because they are rich kids. Yeah...that's the point they are rich kids,what they do for living? right?, they are just enjoying themselves because millions of millions of money are coming to them every day or every month because of the wealth they have.

While Sun is helping her family to earn money.Yes.. She have a part-time job as a waitress in a club. They suffering to make a money. Sometimes, they'd eat two times a day.

So, Sun is focus on study so she can graduate in high school,also in college and have a work, a work that can make her family become wealth.
So that they wouldn't suffer anymore to make a money all day.

Sun is the only one they expect in their family, because he is the eldest of their siblings. She is the only girl and she has two brothers. The second is 15 years old and the third is 12 years old.

Their family is happy, despite their hardships. They are contented with whatever their parents give them and they don't know how to ask for luxury because they are aware that it is hard to work to make money. And they said that, "spend it on important things instead of buying their own needs", how a thoughtful kid right?.

They know that becoming rich is the hardest dream they could have ever dreamed in their whole lives.

********

__________________________________________________________________________________

Enjoy reading^.^,

Don't forget to comment, vote, and share to ur friends hehe.

I'm only beginner so please understand me, hehehe. I would totally appreciate your feedbacks and requests, so comment.

Author:

unhuman_frfr

Author's note:

1. English is not my first language therefore, there will be grammatical mistakes. Please, don't be rude to me because of it.

2. If you don't like the characters behavior or story line, please leave the story and don't write hurtful messages. I won't appreciate it.

3. Please don't force me into posting more often, making more chapters or doing a sequel.