CHAPTER 02: WE MET

As the Sun starting to rise, it'll find it's own light to reach it's ecstasy and enlighten the world, the darkness will be removed and the light will attach to it's Sun and will rise together,forever.

A light who will surround it's world with SPECTACLE SUNRISE. A light who will combine in Sun to shine and rise together, to create a SPECTACLE SUNRISE.

DO YOU BELIEVE?
that 'SUNRISE SIGNIFIES THE START WHILE SUNSET SIGNIFIES THE END'

In many ways, sunsets and sunrises represent our lives - how they begin with a sunrise and end with a sunset, where the sunrise represents birth and rebirth, while the end of the day represents the end of a journey.

-

A sunrise on the playa is not something you'll ever forget. In my mind, it's like a single fluttering butterfly after an all-night predodactyl rave. The sky is awash in pastels, the air is fresh and calm, and the creeping warmth of the sun heralds a new day. It feels good to be alive.

the Darkness will find it's own shine in the right time and in it's right place. A place who will it belong. A place who will be lighten with a true shine of love. A place who he can express it's true shine and a place who he don't need to adjust.

~

Sun expecting that her dream will her true shine to reach, and need to be lighten and glow.. But the dream who she want to be fulfill with, is really the light what she looking for?

A light who can rise and shine it's whole world and her whole future? A light who can she be with, forever? A light who can take care of her? A light who can change her future? A light who can stay with her through her lows and highs? A light who can rise her in ecstacy of success?

__________________________________
___________________________________________________________________________

I'm standing in the school gate, trying to feel the essence of this school and of my success, ofcourse.

How lucky i am to study with this huge school. Like, am i deserve this?.
If that's what it takes, i'll go with the flow. I will not try my best because i will do.
I will do as much as i can. I will do because i know that i can.

i looked to the garden.

With this huge and enermous garden, where i can plant my problems with and it will gain success.

I turned a gaze into the students and teachers walking surround it.

Students who can i be friends with, friends whom with you through your lows and highs and despite your many problems you are dealing with. Friends who can understand, respect, support you. A friends whom can you share your thoughts, problems, ideas with.
A friends who can be your family, even if you are not related to blood.

Teachers whom will be my second parents. A parents who can taught me with any different stuffs, topics, and subjects. A parents who can guide me to light not to darkness. A parents whom can you bond with. A parents whom you can never wish for.

I then surround my eyes to the building and classrooms surrounding the garden.

Classrooms where i can learn many different topics and stuffs with. And a buildings who can be my comfort place just on the rooftop wiping all of my thoughts and problems just to shout it out.

A school who can be my road to success. A school whom the foundation of obstacles i will deal until i reach the ecstasy of success. A school i've been dreaming of. School where i can start building myself. Mostly, an educational institution designed to provide learning spaces and learning environments for the teaching of under the direction of teachers.

I then blinked my eyes and form a winning smile.

"New School, New me" i spoke up but i'm the only that can hear it.
i fist my wrist and raise it into the level of my chin, like i graduated and got my diploma.

I walked slowly, just seeing that there's two teachers inspecting or like a checkpoint on the road.
I can't see them well, because they're covered up by students and i'm not judging but they are smaller than the students infront of them, so that's why.

I walked closely to them to pay respect, like greeting them and i'm a freshman here so i'm not familiar with the place, so i need their help to tour me around in every part of the school.

"Goodmorning ma'am, sir" i greeted.
I place my hands in the center of my chest and bow, as a sign of respect and greet.

"Hm-m" Sir says, then he nod.

"Goodmorning" Ma'am greeted me, with a soft tone but a happy one.

"I'm a freshman, so- Sir cut me off.

"As if we care" He exclaimed
Then he cross his arm.

"I care" Ma'am pinched Sir's side so Sir hissed at pain, wiping where Ma'am pinched him.

just like my parents did. I bet this two has something.

She then look at my way forming a great smile, so i smiled back.

"Continue what were you saying" Ma'am said.

I turned a glance in Sir, telling her that " what about Sir".

"Don't mind him, he's just being a coward again and- Ma'am hanged off as he gently crashing her mouth into my ear to whisper the last sentence she would say.
" he has his period today, so that's why." She whispered.
Yeah she whispered at me but she volumed it intently to annoy Sir, obviously.

"I'm not a girl for God's sake" annoyed Sir spoke up.

"Language!!" Ma'am shouted at her.
She then point her fingers to him, while raising her eyebrows.

"Okayyy, my fault"
Sir let out a deep sigh.

Ma'am looked at me and make out a smile of winner.

"Continue" Ma'am says as she blinked, flexing her sparkly brown eyes.

"Uhm i-i'm a freshman here, so uhm.." i hang off while rubbing my both hands, because i'm a shytype tho.
"i'm not familiar with the places, so can you accompany me Ma'am,Sir?" i asked.
Their mouth form an "O".
"sorry i do have thick-face." i added with a apologize voice into it.

"No it's okay, i'll company you." Ma'am spoke up.
her voice was so comfortable to my ears, i swear.

Ma'am's vibe.

She has this brown eyes, you'll never get tired to stare of or even a glance.
Well, i must say she is sculpted by a God. I think she is kind to everyone because you see... she treat me well.

[A/N: i can't find any picture describing their postures or what they doing in that scene so just magine it again guys, mwaps.]

Sir's vibe

I must admit that he is good-looking but i think he's attitude stinks.Why?.
You know because he doesn't treat me well, earlier.

-Continuation

"We are not fucking teachers, so better back off and go to the principal's Office then ask for help okay?" Sir exclaimed.
He walk closer to me to make it clearer.

"Languagee!!"
Ma'am smash Sir in the back of his head by the folder she's holding, really hard.

"Ouchhh! You're getting too much" Sir yelled in pain she get.

"Well, you deserve it" Ma'am smirked as she spoke.
She then walked at my way then grabbed my hands.

"You're messing things up" Sir exclaimed, but it's for Ma'am, ofcourse.

Ma'am turn around facing Sir.
"Like what?" Ma'am raise up her eyebrows while Sir is left dumbfounded, maybe he's thinking any excuses just to stop Ma'am for accompany me.

Like yeah, they're not a teachers but they can accompany us without hesitating, right?