Savannaclaw Epilogue 2: Savanna Date

Amara P.O.V.

       It was that time again, the time where I'd destroy my closet looking for the perfect date outfit. You all may be asking again, 'Amara, why are you destroying your closet, again?! You already had your first date!' Correction my dear friends, my first date with my Heartslabyul  boyfriends. This time it would be my ones for Savannaclaw boyfriends. Even though the fear of screwing up my first date has left me, it still doesn't mean, I'm sure of myself. This date, however, is much simpler than the other one. A simple movie date between my new boyfriends and I have wanted to see. Thanks to my connections and help from some people in the movie industry, we agreed to go to Savannaclaw and use Leona's room as a movie theater for tonight.

     "Ama, just grab a comfy outfit," Grim grumbled as he sat on the bed, surrounded by the clothes I had strewn all over the floor.

   "I know, but I want to do something comfy and cute," I said as I looked through my drawers.

     "I highly doubt that those three will care about what you wear at this point," Grim said, his ears pressing flat against his head. When I turned back around, I heard Grim sigh before he moved around. This continued for a few minutes before I felt a paw on my leg. "What about this?"  He said, holding up a yellow and black comfy outfit with matching sneakers.

"Wow, Grim, this is perfect. Thank you," I said, taking the outfit. I should have you pick out my outfits more often," I said as I started to get dressed. When I looked in the mirror, I saw Grim puff up with pride.

"Of course, I am your familiar after all," Grim said proudly.

"Well, I need you to behave for my cousins while I'm out. And remember that Khan and Artie are going to go out on their date tonight," I explained to Grimm as I looked in the mirror, putting my hair in a ponytail.

         "I'm aware of that, and I'll be good," Grim grumbled

"You better; otherwise, no canned tuna for two whole weeks," I threatened with a playful glare. Grim groaned as I laughed and walked over to the grey fur ball. Lifting him up, I hugged the small fire cat. "Seriously, though, Grim, thanks for the help," I said, feeling Grim hugging me back.

"Alright, wish me luck out for tonight," Amara said with a smile, walking out the door to her new boyfriend's dorm.

Meanwhile at Savannaclaw