Heartslabyul 1-4: Lunchtime Fights, Dorms, and Perfect oh my

"Man my ears feel like they are going to fall off," Grim said holding his ears.

     "Well that's what you get when you run away from class, I hope you have learned your lesson Grim because next time if you do that I will take your fur and make it into a beret." I said still not please with what he did.

     "Alright I'm sorry, I won't do it again," Grim said making me smile and pet his head earning a small purr from him.

    "Now how does lunch sound to you guys?" I asked them and they just nodded. When we got to the cafeteria I saw all the food it kind of reminded me of the party's my parents held. My mom is a noble from a very long line of nobles, almost royalty. My father is also a noble who made a name of himself in high school. 

      "So Ama what is your unique magic?" Deuce asked me.

      "It's called Warriors Strength, it's were I can summon any weapon I want and I can boost my or someone else's physical strength and stamina for a certain amount of time, the more magic I have the longer it stays in effect" I said. I grabbed teriyaki glazed chicken with pork fried rice and a berry smoothie.  But Grim was getting food left and right.

    "A fluffy omelet! Grilled chicken and a bacon & egg tart!!!!!!!!" Grim said with stars in his eyes, as I was helping him get some of the food.

      "You're too loud! You're pretty energetic even at lunch time, huh!" Ace said, I just giggled and shook my head with a smile on my face. I then heard Grim yelp and looked to see that he accidently knocked over a seniors lunch.

     "AH!? Hey, you bastard! My pasta's soft-boiled egg is on the floor 'cause you bumped into me!" student A said.

     "Oh, man~ The soft-boiled egg's the best part of carbonara. How're you gonna pay for that, huh, punk!?" said another which was starting to get on my nerves a bit.

    "Guess I'll just have to make do with you giving me that grilled chicken you've got there."   student A said which got me even more ticked off.

   "No way I got it it's mine," Grim said.

   "If you won't give it to use the easy way then we'll have to do it the hard way," student A said.

     "S-senpai, using magic for personal gain is against the rules..." Deuce said trying to lighten the situation. But they weren't backing down at all. I guess I'll have to just scare them a bit.

    "Warriors Strength: Rose Bullets" I whispered summoning my guns (The ones in the final prologue). I shoot above their heads and make them look at me as I gave them a slight glare. I leave one arm down and put another one on my shoulder.

    "You really think that it's okay to mess with my familiar? Wow for seniors you have a lot of nerve, you should know who your messing with and now scram before I get even more angry and not miss my next shot." I said making them shudder were they stood.

    "W-w-we'll let you off this time 'cause the pasta's getting' cold...!" student B said leaving and me smirking putting my guns away. I saw everyone looking at me all of them were either impressed or scared.

    "What?" I asked.

      "YOU ALMOST SHOT A SENIOR WITH A GUN WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!?!" A-Deuce yelled at me.

     "I wasn't going to kill him, I know what I am doing no need to get your panties in a bunch," I said getting my food and sitting down at a table with A-Deuce.