Heartslabyul 1-11: The Broken Queen

"Grim fire now!" I said to Grim as we fought Overblot Riddle. 

     "On it fygna!" he said spiting more fire. We got Riddle weaker but we need him weaker, I then remembered Ace and Grim's special attack. 

    "Ace, Grim wind and fire tempest and Deuce caldron. A big one!" I shouted. 

  "Ok, I got this! Let's go, Extra Large Tempest!" Ace said firing some wing.

   " One Great Grim's Fire Special! Coming up! Ffgnaaaaaa!" Grim said adding fire to the wind. 

   "Come forth large caldron!" Deuce yelled, dropping the caldron on Riddle. I ran through straight to Riddle and summoned my katana. 

    "Warrior Strength: Dragon Clense" I shouted bringing my blade down and striking the blot manifestation. The head cracked and I walked away placing the sword in it's sheath. 

   "Checkmate" with a final click, the blot manifestation disappeared and all that was left was Riddle. 

   "I'm the only one who's always right!! If not, then all that I've worked for was...!!" Riddle said, kneeling down on the ground.

   "Riddle..." I said walking over to him, he was on the ground crying and shaking.

   "I was... wrong...? That's not true... Is it...? Mother..." he said that so sad making my heart clench. I walked over to him and gave him a hug.

   "It's alright Riddle, know go to sleep and I will help you hear for now on." I said kissing his forehead. I smiled as he feel asleep before I feel victim to the darkness. The last thing I heard was my name being called. 

Third P.O.V.

   "Mara!" Deuce said looking over his soulmate who was now hugging Riddle.

    "It's alright she's looking at his memories," said another voice. The boys looked to see Amara's parents: Divus and Morgana Crewel.

    "Puppy is trying to figure out why he is so negative and fix it, so you dogs don't worry about it," Said Divus. 

   "I see will she wake up?" Ace asked. 

   "No worries she will, believe it or not I had to do the same to Divus so you shouldn't worry" Morgana said earning a glare from Divus.

   "Now my little Dalmatian why did you tell them that?" Divus said hugging Morgana from behind affectionately nuzzling into his wife neck. Morgana blushed as she felt Divus's lips on her neck, covering it in light feather like kisses. 

   "Can you two not?" asked Crowley.

   "Oh like you don't act the same with Serenity," Divus said smirking making Crowley turn around. 

   "Wait so is Amara going to be fine?" Grim asked going up to his partners parents. 

  "Just let it unfold," Morgana said.

Amara P.O.V. 

   I was in a dark place walking until I saw a familiar bunny. She looked at me before hopping away, I followed Rosa until I was in a black and white study with two figures in it. One was holding what looked to be a cake.

   "Congratulations on your 8th birthday, Riddle. For this year, your birthday cake is a sugar-free one filled with nuts. It's made from soy flour with lots of lecithin since it's good for the brain." Wait what, what kind of cake is that. 

   "Thank you, Mama. But, um, I... Just once is okay, but... I want to eat a tart filled with lots of red strawberries..." said Young Riddle.

   "My, how can you say that! Desserts filled with sugar like that is basically like poison for the body. Just one slice will make you exceed your quota of calorie consumption. Come now, this one is filled with docosahexaenoic acid and icosapentaenoic acid. It's much healthier. Ah, but the recommended calorie intake for an 8-year old is... It's only 600kcal for one meal, so don't eat more than 100 grams, understood? Am I understood?" his mother said, it just made me glare at her.