Chapter-2

I wake up, the jaw of a man in my view.

"Oh you woke up!" He exclaimed and I kicked his jaw in reflex.

"Ow-that hurt!" The white haired man complained,rubbing the red bruise on his face while I stabilized myself on my feet.

"Where am I?" I asked, looking at my surroundings. There were three other people beside me and the grown up man. Upon seeing the familiar surroundings of the street, I relieved a breath.

"I saved you and this is my thanks" the grown up man complained.

"You!" I pointed at the pink haired boy that I remember seeing.

"What happened to your black tattoos? Also what the fuck was that creepy ass place and those creepy words?" I questioned. The four looked at me with wide eyes.

"What do you mean?" The pink haired boy asked.

"Are you playing dumb?Your hair was slicked back, you were wearing a kimono and had face tattoo. Also the surrounding was so creepy especially the pile of bones and the red liquid" I said.

"What?" I asked as they stared at me.

"What did he say to you?" The grown up man asked me.

"Why should I tell you?" I questioned.

"I could help you!I am Gojo Satoru by the way!" He said in a overly cheery tone. Suddenly, the traumatic image of Yoshida flashed in my mind.

"What about the other girl? Did you save her?" I asked him in a desperate tone.

He looked towards the other people and then towards me.

"Let's have something to eat first" he said. My mental exhaustion made me not decline the offer.

///////////////////////////Timeskip////////////////////////////////

We soon entered a pretty looking bakery. I stopped at the sight of the creature.

"What happened?" The brown haired girl asked.

"I don't want to go inside" I said, my hands were trembling. The three man looked back towards us.

"Why?" She asked in a comforting tone.

"I think..I am going crazy...I am seeing stuff " I confessed, covering my face with my hands.

"What do you see right now?" The white haired man asked.

".....creatures...on the people's shoulder" I said.

"Where?" He asked again. I hesitaintly looked towards him and pointed at some people and the cashier.

"Heh. Of course she can see them now" A mouth appeared on the pink haired guy's face, making me step back. It was the same voice that I heard before passing out.

'I have officially gone crazy'

"Shut up" the pink haired guy said, slapping the spot. The girl held my hand in a comforting way to stop me from running away while the group glanced at each other, except for the white haired male.

He walked up towards me and towered over me, touching my forehead with his finger. This made me lose my consciousness.

////////////////////////////Timeskip///////////////////////////////

I slowly open my eyes to see the while haired male again, he was sitting in a chair.

"Where am I?" I asked. A sea of tails man 
surrounding us.

"Y/N L/N, daughter of F/N L/N and
M/N L/N, the famous ceo and the famous designer" He said.

"My father is probably worried. He will send men after you. So you should let me go" I said, trying to break free of the chain that tied my hands.

"Don't worry about that! We emailed your father saying that you got into an over seas science pre-college program and research!" He said, showing off the conversation on his phone.

"Why are you doing this?" I asked in defeat.

"Secret elimination of Y/N L/N. Cause: potential helper, special grade curse and link to Sukuna" he said.

"Who's Sukuna? And what's a special grade curse?" I asked. He then explained me about curses, special grade curses, jujutsu sorcerers, ryomen sukuna and what happened to yoshida.

"So...the things I saw were..curses?..and..I can potentially be a curse..?..and..Yoshida was..
killed by a...curse?" I asked, still processing what he told me.

"Yeah" he replied

"DON'T FUCKING SHIT WITH ME?!CURSES?! ME BEING A CURSE?!  POTENTIALLY HURTING MILLIONS OF PEOPLE?! ME BEING LINKED TO SUKUNA?! LYING TO PEOPLE I LOVE?! FUCKING SHIT! LET ME OUT! I AM DONE WITH YOUR FUCKING SHITS!" I yelled with all the anger and fear that I have had suppressed inside of me. A few number of tails on the two walls surrounding me burnt away.

The man leaned onto the chair and spoke, "This is a prove of the cursed energy flowing inside you" he said. I looked towards him, confused.

'this can't be real'

"You see L/N, the higher ups are cowards. They want to immediately execute you secretly. But, I think you shouldn't be executed because, we don't know what you are" he spoke.

"What do you want me to do in order to not die?" I asked, kind of pissed.

"I see, you are smart" he smiled.

"You will attend Jujustsu High School and stay there until you can control your powers and we find out what you really are and what is your link with Sukuna. After we find out everything, you can live your life as you want. What do you say?" he continued.

I thought for a brief moment.

"What about my parents?" I asked.

"We'll take care of it" He said.

"..fine" I replied.

"Thats the spirit!Oh by the way, I am Gojo Satoru, you can call me Gojo sensei" He cheered.

////////////////////////////Timeskip///////////////////////////////

"You'll live here for a while" Gojo sensei said after telling me that I was unconscious for like two whole days.

"Oh gojo sensei you are back!" the pink haired boy greeted.

"Thats Itadori Yuuji. Sukuna's vessel. You will be staying here with him for training for a few days" he said.

"Wait. So you think that I have some link with Sukuna which poses as a threat and then put me in the same room as him and his vessel?" I asked.

"The higher ups think that. I know you don't have any interest in Sukuna. Besides I am the strongest" he boasted. I looked at him in disbelief.

"Now, how did you manage to get in touch with Sukuna's soul the last time?" He said.

"I don't know-I remember hitting something hard and then falling into that creepy place" I said.

"How did you meet her?" Gojo asked Itadori.

"That time she ran into me and then fell into my chest and then lost her consiousness" Itadori answered.

"Hmm" the sensei thought for a moment.

"L/N try touching the spot where his heart is" he said.

"What?" I asked.

"Try it" he said and I looked towards Itadori who nodded.

I hesitaintly extended my hand towards where his heart was.