Chapter-5

I sit in the cramped trolley that Gojo sensei pushed. He said that it serve as a nice 'surprise' to the other students. The trolley suddenly stopped as he happily said something. Hearing the sound of chaos, it looked like Itadori's friend thought that he died and since Itadori didn't tell them, he was getting a beating. Gojo sensei kicked my trolley two times, directing me to come out. I immediately stood up.

"And..THIS IS THE NEW STUDENT L/N Y/N!" He exclaimed. All the attention that was on the pink haired male fall upon me.

"hi...?" I nervously and awkwardly waved.

"kelp" The white haired boy spoke and the people started introducing themselves.

I tried to get out of the trolley while Gojo sensei was telling the others to be nice and take care of me. To my ongoing unfortunate luck, I tripped and was close to kiss the ground. I closed my eyes, waving goodbye to a normal social status.

"And this is something we are trying to get in control" Goji sensei's voice spoke faintly

"I didn't do it this time" A deep voice spoke. I immediately opened my eyes and looked at the front.

"tch" I clicked my tongue and stood up.

"I want to go back.Let me go back.Let me go back" I repeated, annoying the five thousand year old mass killer. Sukuna laughed at my antics. I told him to shut up and continued my affirmations.

"Shut up. Foolish brat. Doesn't even know how to use her powers" he scoffed, appearing next to me.

"DON'T CALL ME A FOOL YOU FIVE THOUSAND YEAR OLD SINGLE VIRGIN!" I yelled back.

"I am not a virgin. And so not are you" he said.

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT YOU CREEPY OLD MASS KILLER!" I yelled back. He sighed in annoyance. Things like this made him seem somewhat human.

"From where did you get this new found bravery? Did you forget that this is my domain and that I can kill you in a second?" He said, a sharp cut suddenly appearing on my right cheek.

"If you wanted to kill me, you already would had!" I said, acting tough. On the inside, I was sweating and crying heavily. He cupped my right jaw and grazed his finger on the wound he inflicted.

"I wonder when the restraint will break" He smiled and said, creeping me out.

"What restraint?" I asked.

"Looks like it's time for you to go" He replied.

"What restraint?!" I asked again as I felt my soul pull back.

I open my eyes, meeting the view of the people I met today.

"She is awake" Itadori said.

"Did he say anything?" Goji sensei asked.

"Nothing important." I said.

"But wait-do you seriously not hear their conversation?" Nobara asked.

"No" Itadori replied.

"Okay! Since L/N woke up, lets assign her to her first assignment!" Gojo sensei exclaimed.

"What?,is she not going to participate in the competition?" Maki asked.

"She will participate. But we need to get her some experience. Since our L/N have a special ability, she will go on a mission alone!" He exclaimed, shocking the other members.

"BUT SHE'LL DIE!" The panda exclaimed.

"What? I'll die? Didn't you say you would let me live if I joined this school??" I interrogated the teacher.

//////////////////////////////////////timeskip////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

After begging, crying and annoying the shit out of Gojo sensei, he agreed to send Itadori and Panda senpai with me, but they will only interfere when I am in danger.

Over the past few weeks I have learnt about touching other curses souls and exorcising them. I can work up to grade 2 curses. The only curse I have no control over touching the soul or not is Sukuna. Its a random number of times. If I touch or fall into Itadori's chest, there's a 50 percent chance that I will meet Sukuna. Gojo sensei even gave us a hands on practical lesson of killing curses. Thanks to those lessons, I was able to fend off most curses.

"OKAY! THIS IS THE MAIN CURSE! I WILL KILL YOU UGLY!" I yelled, running towards it as Panda senpai tried to warn me. I shouldn't had gotten over-confident. The curse threw me across the large room. A part of the wall broke as I tolerated the large impact.

"I-I AM FINE!" I yelled, trying to stand up.

"STOP! I CAN DO IT!" I yelled, stopping both Itadori and Panda senpai. I tried once again, and after getting dragged, pushed and hit like a bag of potato by the ugly big curse, I was finally able to land a hit. I somehow managed to shred touch it's soul and shred it apart.

"Are you fine???" Itadori asked, coming over towards me.

"Yes. Did you see thattt??" I asked, standing up. He was also covered in bruises.

"L/N! GOOD JOB!" Panda senpai complimented me.

"ThANK You-" I said as my vision started to get blurry and black.

"Noh" I stred in disappointment as I see the same red liquid again.

"Are you awake?" Sukuna asked, suddenly appearing infront of him. His existence was scary and evil but it somehow felt comforting and safe.