Chapter-6

"Noh" I stred in disappointment as I see the same red liquid again.

"Are you awake?" Sukuna asked, suddenly appearing infront of him. His existence was scary and evil but it somehow felt comforting and safe.

"why do i always end up here?" I let out a sigh as I stands up,wondering why the red liquid never wet my clothes or skin

"you're so useless you can't even fight without getting hurt. But then, again, it's not your fault. You weren't always the "fighting" type" He says, disappearing and reappearing back on top of his throne.

"what do you mean?" I asked, feeling very confused as to what he meant.

He chuckled at my response. THAT DAMN FIVE THOUSAND YEAR OLD VIRGIN DARED TO JOKE OF MY SERIOUS QUESTION

"You'll know in due time" He said as the bruises I got from fighting earlier suddenly, just disappeared.

"what do you  even want?" I asked.

"I wonder when the restriants will break" He talked to himself, making no effort to even listen to my question and blatantly ignoring me.

"what restraints?" I asked again,annoyed.

He glanced down at me, "would you like to know?" he asked,suddenly appearing before me with that creepy smile of his.

"yeah" I nod my head,standing my ground. He took the ends of a strand of my hair as he twisted it around his finger while looking at me "well, you're-" he started to speak but I could feel myself being pushed away from his domain.

"you shit!you told me you would tell me-" I yell as i get completely pulled out of his domain only to flutter my eyes open to see gojo sensei and the jujutsu student

"what did you talk about?" gojo sensei asked,looking down at me.

"he called me useless" I said,still feeling annoying and leaving out the part where he acts suspicious like we're connected because it can potentially put me in danger