01 | Jealousy isnt for the weak

Jason wouldn't say he was jealous, but how could two fifteen year olds have a better love life then him? Of course, he got laid by any one he craved, but he never had love. Any and all relationships he had were short lived.

Jason often wondered how Damian was able to get Svetlana to adore him. He always wondered how the kid managed to have such a happy and healthy relationship with such ease. Damian and Svetlana were fifteen year olds with a lot of baggage and trauma yet they loved so easily. Almost as though the were made for each other.

Never mind, Jason was jealous and on baby sitting duty of watching Robin and Sparrow. The two kept to themselves, muttering in the dark and sharing small kisses.

Jason stood paying attention to the streets as a figure appeared behind him and tapped him. He was familiar with yeh tap of surprisingly not damaged acrylics.

"Nike." He muttered, barely turning to the slender woman.

She was a vigilante, that had surfaced and seemed to be named after the shoes and leggings she wore. Honestly, he was very surprised she didn't end up dead on the street from the minimum amount of protective wear she wore, but hey at least she wore a bullet proof vest under her turtle neck and leather sleeveless jacket.

Nike stood next to him, smiling. "Hey, pretty boy."

"That what you call me in your dreams?"

"I call you daddy in my dreams. In the ones I'm not gagged or still able to talk in." She told him, starting on into the distant. "Did you know they sell thongs with your mask on them."

"I'd like to see you in one of them."

Nike giggled lightly. "Undress me then."

Two teenagers appeared either side. Robin shaking his head whilst Sparrow smiled at them. "You missed Spoilers alert."

"Naught boy." Nike muttered, giggling lightly.

"You're distracting him, go away." Damian snapped at the new vigilante. "Joker was spotted." He crossed his arms making his girlfriend laugh. Svetlana could never find the boy intimidating especially when he was trying to intimidate a woman a good half a foot or so taller.

Damian glared at her.

"V said he'd skin you if you don't turn your headset on." Sparrow spoken, rocking back and forth on her feet. "He's planning it to detail, I'd be scared, I think crowbar is least of your worries."

Nike turned to the girl. She had never heard her spoke, maybe she was ignorant but she never expected the child like girl to get Russian.

A harsh breath of air left Jason's mouth as as he flicked the young girl on her head. He leant down to the ear piece.

The blue dresses girl swatted the guy, muttering several unfriendly words in Russian along with a very long winded telling off.

Jason stared down at his wrist, eye brow raised. "Quickest you've ever told me off."

She scoffed.

Damian took her hand pulling her over to him. His fingers danced up and down her dark covered arm causing her shoulders to loosen and her body lean into him.

Never before, has Jason see Damian be the calm one. Usually he was at his throat and Svetlana was timing them and telling them to "shut up!"

"You should go, the little birdies don't see to pleased."