The One Day That Almost Ruined Us

I'm still wearing the outfit so wore yesterday I kept Eddie's jacket on I couldn't take it off, I looked over at my night stand with the bouquet he bought be with the letter. I stare at the wall, *My mind: I really did win the lottery, he chose me over everyone and I fucked everything up." Today Mike had a D&D game, it was on my calendar but he didn't ask me to bring him because it's going to be here. I get up and choose an outfit

(( it's a white silk slit dress with a brown cardigan and Eddie's leather jacket over, with white lace socks and black converse, with a pearl necklace with a gold angel and pearl earring and a little black bag  )) I put on some perfume and my usua...

I put on some perfume and my usual makeup but with thin black eyeshadow under my eyes, with a small wing and some glitter on my inner corners.
I feel extremely pretty today, I walk down the stairs "Where are you heading?" Mom asks, "Just to the store" I say with a smile, "Okay drive safe, and be home before 5!" I laugh, and walk out the door, I get in my car and turn on the radio. I start singing to the song and smiling, I drive past Eddie's house, I decide to stop at Max's to feed her dog, "Chester!! Come here boy!" I say while smiling I grab the dog treats/ food out of my car and fill is bowl, and give him a treat. While looking I notice he has no water so I grab my water bottle and give the water to Chester. I turn around and the dog starts barking "Bye Chester!" I say smiling and I walk to my car, I look over to Eddie's trailer and see a curtain close. Then I see Chrissy walk out. Limping. Then Eddie standing in the doorway smiling "Bye Chrissy!I hope your okay." Then me and Eddie meet eye contact, I get in my car and drive off, pissed obviously. I drive back to the house and then remember that Chrissy fell during cheerleading practice and that's probably why she was limping because she had a cast on her leg. I breathe slowly and write in my diary, "Dear Eddie,
I wish you knew how much I love and care about you, you are my world, my mi amor, I wish you knew how much I cared about you, and I know I fucked everything up. You deserve better and I'm truly sorry."
The D&D meeting started and mom had me bring the laundry down I had my Walkman in and I was listening to my mixtape so I didn't hear anything I put the laundry in the washer and swapped the other load into the dryer. I walk upstairs to my room and feel someone put their hands around my waist I look behind me and it's Eddie, "Y/N, god I love you." He says as he kisses me, "You still have my Leather jacket?" I smile "yeah." He takes my white cardigan out of his bag "Here sweetheart." He says smiling, I kiss him on the cheek and lay my head on his shoulder. "Why was Chrissy at your house 2 times in the past week?" I ask looking at Eddie, "She needed things for her well uh mental health." Eddie says "You didn't think-" I cough "Nope not one bit" Eddie laughs then pulls me on his lap and kisses my forehead. He whispers in my ear "I love you y/n, like i absolutely adore you, your outfits, how pretty you are, how brilliant you are, your so talented, kind, and seeing you is like drinking in espresso it helps me finish my day, but the difference between you and Chrissy is I love you, and I've loved you for a very long time and won't ever stop." We lay down on my bed and I fall asleep on his chest his arms are around my waist, I fall asleep..

                       Eddie's Pov;
〜☆〜〜☆〜〜☆〜〜☆〜〜☆〜〜☆〜
Chrissy comes over for stuff like in the show(ifykyk) and I have her some, I look out the window because Chrissy is kind of nervous and I see Y/N, wearing her hair down, a beautiful white slit dress, with a brown cardigan, my leather jacket and converse, she looked gorgeous today,... "Eddie? Am I good to leave?" Chrissy asks and taps my shoulder, I see Y/N look over and I quickly close the curtain. "Just Y/N, but you should be fine." Chrissy walks out limping because of the cheer accident, I open the door and say goodbye to Chrissy and she gets in her car and drives off, me and y/n make eye contact and a turn red, she looks angry and gets in her car I don't know why. Soon it's time for D&D at Mikes house, I get ready and leave soon I'm there and Mike tells us to go to the basement and we are playing, Y/N walks downstairs to the basement holding a laundry basket she has her Walkman on and her hair pulled back behind her ears, she switched the laundry and starts humming to her song. I can't stop staring at her and her beautiful self. She turns around and walks upstairs "I need to grab something from upstairs really quick" I say as I walk upstairs behind her once we get in her room I grab her waist and she turns around I stare into her beautiful eyes, and then the lips (he does the triangle effect) " God, I love you Y/N" I say as I kiss her, "You still have my jacket I see.." She shows me the gorgeous smile of hers, I pull her cardigan out of my bag, and we sit down on her bed "Here sweetheart." She smiles and kisses me on my cheek, "Why was Chrissy at your house?" She asks. I don't know how to explain this to her because I know Chrissy didn't want me to tell anyone "She needs stuff for her mental health, she needs it atleast twice a week" then I realize maybe she thought I liked Chrissy or something else "You didn't think-" she coughs "no" I laugh and pull her onto my lap, I kiss your forehead, and whisper in your ear ((not gonna repeat it)) Me and her lay down, I wrap my arms around her waist and she rests her head on my chest she falls asleep, and I soon do after.

((If you need like this to help you imagine or whatever here! :)! It's not mine, but I rlly like it so))