Until we Meet Again

After I told Eddie about Jason, well to put it short Jason got his ass best and Eddie got sent to the principals office. Jason currently has a black eye and broken nose, along with a swollen lip. Today Eddie and his band have a big concert so I decide to dress the part, I do my makeup

 Today Eddie and his band have a big concert so I decide to dress the part, I do my makeup

Like that and pick out an outfit that a rockstar girlfriend would wear

I pick out a dress, jacket, heels, a purse, and accessories. Then I style my curtain bangs and my hair, I haven't seen Eddie all day since he's been setting up for the concert.

Time skip

Its finally time for Eddie's concert and I'm super excited! After the Jason situation he hasn't really talked to me and has been practicing all week. I find that fine since you know it's their first big concert and even though they already are perfect they need to do their best. I drive to the place if the concert and notice a whole bunch of people, there is a security guard making sure nobody that's not on the guest list gets in, soon I make it over "Hello! I'm Y/N wheeler I should be in there." I say smiling. He looks at me and rolls his eyes "You aren't move along." I look at him horrified "I'm Eddie Munsons girlfriend. Let me in." He rolls his eyes "I don't get paid enough for this" he lets me in. "It was probably a mistake." I say and I find a seat! Right in the front too! Eddie looks at me and jumps down "You can't be here." Eddie says, "Okay, fine. Good luck I love you." I say and walk away. Eddie gets back on the stage and the concert begins soon after I leave to go home. "Michael!" I say storming into his room. "What the hell Y/N?!" He says then sees my face is red and stuffy with tears. "Oh boy." I sit down "What the hell is wrong with Eddie?!", Mike looks at me "Well Eddie is trying to focus on his dreams and his band right now. He loves you but doesn't know how to commit to a relationship and his dreams." Mike says looking at me, "I know it may be hard but maybe ending things might be best? For him and you?" Mike says I nod and walk out and just jump face first into my bed I look at the time and realize that Eddie's concert is over, I drive over to his place and knock on the door Eddie answers clearly upset about something "We need to talk." I say and Eddie let's me in. We sit on the couch and look at eachother "I know how hard it is to be in a relationship and follow your dreams. And I want you to be able to achieve anything you want in life. So I just want to know, it's all up to you. But do you think it would be easier if we just stayed friends, until whenever you want or we can just stay friends forever. I don't really mind either. But I want you to be happy" I say smiling with a trembling lip. Eddie holds my hands and smiles "I love you Y/N, like a lot. But I'm extremely happy you understand with everything that's going on. And I'm so happy I got to take a chance with the famous Y/N Wheeler the prettiest, kindest, girl in Hawkins High. I really hope we can have another chance in the future and that one will be forever." He breaks into tears and kisses my forehead, I kiss his lips and give him a hug and leave. Hopping into my car, driving to my house, staying in the driveway and balling my eyes out.