We Meet Again

I wake up in my small apartment, and get ready for work. I work as a singer and have gigs everywhere , so I just get into a loose pair of pants and a shirt because they will do everything once I get there. I get into my car and drive to the store "Omg! Y/N your finally here!" My coworker Lily says as she gives me a tight hug, I hug her back "Show me what I'll be wearing today please Lily!" Lily grabs my hand and brings me into the dressing room, she shows me this adorable outfit

 I get into my car and drive to the store "Omg! Y/N your finally here!" My coworker Lily says as she gives me a tight hug, I hug her back "Show me what I'll be wearing today please Lily!" Lily grabs my hand and brings me into the dressing room, sh...

"Thanks Lily!" Lily turns around "Your gig is at the bar." I start laughing "Gosh those drunks really love me!" Lily leaves laughing. I change into my outfit and soon the makeup and hair artists come in. "Alright Wheeler! You're all set to go." I drive to the bar and set up then the manager comes up "Hello Y/N! Today we have a band going after you." I nod my head, I didn't get a good look at the other band since they came in a couple minutes before the music started. "Okay everyone! Welcome Y/N Wheeler!" The manager says into the mic, I smile "Thank you everyone for being here!" I start singing and in the middle of the song a fight starts out and somehow I get caught in the middle of it, I feel a hand grab my arm and needing help I follow it I end up outside I look up at my savior, "Dude! Thank you so much your my savior!" I say and realize it's Eddie Munson, "Holy shit Munson you've changed." He smiles "So have you." He looks me up and down "Still the prettiest girl." I laugh "Still the hottest guy." He pulls me in for a hug and I say "So, you still well single?" Eddie looks at me and laughs "Staying single for this very moment." He says and he kisses me in the cheek. "Hey, you know, Hawkins isn't that far and neither is skull rock." Eddie says, "True" He pulls me into the car and we drive to skull rock in Hawkins. After we arrive there "So are we gonna-" I look at him " I have a way better idea." I say with a wink as a grab his hand and run to our old spot thankfully we get there before sunrise. We hold hands as we watch the sunrise "You know your such a tease Wheeler." I laugh "Always have been"
((you can decide the rest of your story))
love all of you it's short I know but it's good enough hopefully