- 8 -

Lana's POV:

I wake up with one of the worst hangover ever. Surprisingly the water is placing next to me and I'm wearing comfortable clothes. I look around my living room and then I immediately open my eyes. It hit me.

The flashback from last night. I stand up.
I just remember kissing, what after that? What did I say to her? Did we.. Did we?
No, It can't be possible. I start biting my nails. What should I do now? Call her? Text her? Okay, Lana calm down. It could be just a stupid kiss. Both of us were drunk.
I hope it was just a kiss...

MONDAY...

Lana's POV:

I'm sitting in my office and still thinking about this situation. I spent my entire weekend wondering what I supposed to do. I'm worried about Y/N. What If she thinks that we are a couple now?
I have to tell her about...

"Hi, beautiful." Y/N's voice interrupts my thoughts.

"Oh, Hi." I awkwardly smile.

She tries to give me a quick kiss.

"Y/N, somebody can see us" I turn my head.

"So what? Last time you wanted to kiss me, now I want to kiss you" She laughs.

"Y/N, we need to tal.."

"Y/N, Lana come on, the meeting has started already" The assistant cut me off.

Y/N's POV:

"Y/N, you haven't met yet our brilliant boss. Today you have a chance" Mrs. Miller says.
"This is Mr. Elliot Moore and his amazing daughter Ms. Alice Moore." and adds.

"I'm so glad to finally meet you, Mr. Moore.
I'm Y/N Y/L/N. Lana Winters' coworker."
We shake our hands.

"Nice to see you, Miss. Y/N. I hope our work will be more than successful." He says.

The meeting was a little bit stressful for me, all this time I was trying to do my best. But other thing caught my eye. This Alice, Mr. Moore's daughter. She was talking with Lana all the time.

Almost everyone left. Lana is talking with her assistant. I decide to wait for her. Alice is here too. I don't know why. When Lana's assistant finally leaves the room. Immediately Alice stands up and goes towards Lana.

"I missed you so much honey, I waited whole meeting to do this" She says and kisses Lana.

My body freezes. Lana kisses that woman and I'm standing here and look at them like idiot.

I just leave that room without word and slam the door.

Lana's POV:

I wanted to stop her, but I couldn't. This is exactly what I was afraid of.

"Let's go Lana, I want to take my beautiful girlfriend to dinner" Alice says.

"Sure" I make a small smile.