- 15 -

Lana's POV:

With a big smile on my face I came back to home. However, my happiness immediately dissappear when I spot that somebody is in my home. Somebody means Alice. I sigh and with a fake smile I say hello to Alice.

"Hi baby I missed you." Alice walks closer to me and wants to kiss me.

"Good morning" I smile and give her a quick kiss on cheek. "How are you?" I immediately change the topic of conversation.

"I'm better now, because I see you" She answers. "Where have you been?" and asks.

"Ehmm... I forgot something from my office. I'll be working from home today" I clear my throat and answer.

"Close your eyes" Alice says with a big smile on her face.

"What?" I laugh.

"Just do it, please" She smiles.

I do what she asked for and Alice takes my hand.

"Where are we going?" I ask in confusion.

I feel a delicate and warm winter on my face and I realise that we are outside, propably on balcony.

"Open" Alice says behind me.

I'm standing without any move in shock. My eyes wide open. In front of me is a big table with a lot of red roses, candles and two big heart- shaped ballons. I take a deep breath.

"What does it mean?" I turn around and I immediately felt a warm all over my body.
Alice is kneeling in front of me with a ring...

"Lana Winters... My beautiful woman...
Will you marry me?" Alice asks.

I instantly imagine in my head what would Y/N do... How would she react? I have to agree I have no choice... I'm still in game...
I haven't got the documents yet.

"Baby?" Alice laughs and brings me down to earth.

"Of course. Yes! I'm sorry. It was just so unexpected. Of course I'm gonna marry you!" I smile.

She stands up and kisses me. I want to cry, but I can't. I have to pretend that I'm happy, but I'm not. I want only Y/N. It's too much for me. I just want to be happy and I can be only with her...

"I can't wait to call you my wife" Alice says.

I have no choice... I have to spend all weekend with Alice and her family, so I won't be able to find a moment to call or text Y/N... I decide to turn off my phone for all weekend. It's safer. I don't want put her in danger. If someone find out, it would be the end of me. I'm worried about her. Proposal was the last thing I was expecting... I don't know how I'm gonna explain this to Y/N...

~ MONDAY ~

Y/N's POV:

I wondering what is going on with Lana. She didn't answer any of my calls. We were supposed to meet yesterday... What if something happend to her?

I go to work with hope to meet her and make sure that everything is alright.

"Hi, is Lana in her office? I couldn't reach her for all weekend" I smile and ask my assistant.

"She is not. And won't be in couple of days." My assistant answers.

"Why? Something happend?" I started to worry.

"She..." My assistant starts, but my phone interrupts her. Some unkown number, so I immediately reject it.

"You may continue" I say.

"Didn't you hear? Lana and Alice got engaged... They celebrated this all weekend out of town in a Mr. Moore's mansion and he is preparing a huge party for them" She says.

"They... They what?" I ask.

"Everyone had the same reaction. Lana Winters... or soon Lana Moore will have a dream life now" My assistant laugh.

The whole world immediately become silent. I can't believe what I heard.

"Yeah, she will" I answer in silent voice and go to my office.

She didn't call me all weekend, she engaged... It only means one thing.. I can't even describe what I feel right now.

I look on my phone the same unkown number is calling. I answer in anger.

"What?" I almost scream.

"Y/N?" I hear Lana's voice. "It's Lana.
Listen, I don't have much time... Things got complicated..." She starts.

"Yeah, I heard. Enjoy your engagement party" I cut her off and immediately hung up.

She called me again, but I didn't answer.
That's enough... I tried, but I can't. I can't live like that.