Wattpad Original
There is 1 more free part

Welcome, My Lubs!

Hello, hello, hello, my lubs!

Alice here.

Welcome to my Writer Room!

First things first, what exactly IS a Writer Room?

Writer Rooms are new blog-style books popping up around Wattpad. They're where authors, like me, can share the behind-the-scenes tea, sneak previews, and fun tidbits about their stories and characters with wonderful readers, like you, on a much more in-depth and interactive level. Some parts will be free, and some parts will be paywalled. The best thing about these Writer Rooms is that, as readers, you'll be able to engage with your favorite writers in a more personal way and help shape our Writer Rooms with whatever content you're most interested in seeing!

Now, going forward, what am I planning to do in my Writer Room?

I aim to update every week or two with new chapters that'll focus on different topics relating to my writing process in general. I also plan to post some never-before-seen bonus content for my stories and characters. It's my intention to keep a good balance of free and paywalled chapters so there can be something here for everyone.

Please know that I'm grateful to all readers whether you show lub through the time spent reading my books, the kind, funny messages left in my comment sections, or the coins contributed to my paywalled content. I completely understand that not everyone can afford to spend money on books right now. Although, if you enjoy my writing, this is a great way for you to support me so we can keep growing together!

Below, I've listed some ideas that I thought might be interesting for us to explore. Feel free to drop other suggestions if there's something else you'd like for me to add to my Writer Room.

Ask-Them-Anything Character Q&A's: PLEASE COMMENT HERE WITH YOUR QUESTIONS!

Ask my characters whatever burning questions are on your mind, and they'll spill all the hot tea in their own words.

Here are some examples:

1. Alessandro Vitale: Why did you stop calling Elyse "angelo?"

2. Elyse Romero: Have you ever challenged Alessio to a game of strip poker? If so, who won?

3. Cruz Recker: Which exact moment did you fall for Athena? What drew you to her the most?

Ask-Me-Anything Author Q&A's: PLEASE COMMENT HERE WITH YOUR QUESTIONS!

Fellow writers and curious readers can come here to pick my authorly brain! Ask me about my writing process, stories, and characters, and I'll reveal exactly how all the magic happens (or nonsensical nonsense, haha) whenever I sit down to write.

Here are some examples:

1. Where does your inspiration come from? Are your characters based on real-life people or did they spring up from your imagination? How do you map out the themes and plots for each book?

2. How do you stay productive as a writer? What does your typical writing routine consist of?

3. How do you balance tension and compatibility between your main leads to create a meaningful love story?

Sneak Previews: PLEASE COMMENT HERE WHICH STORIES, CHAPTERS, AND/OR SCENES YOU WANT SNEAK PREVIEWS FOR THE MOST!

1. Upcoming Excerpts will feature excerpts from new chapters for ongoing stories that I have yet to post.

2. Author's Commentary will provide my commentary and insights into pivotal chapters or scenes, such as Vincenzo Vitale's funeral, Zac and Cate's first time, Max's mental breakdown after Halloween, etc. Think of this like Director's Commentary for movies and TV shows.

Other Suggestions: PLEASE COMMENT HERE FOR ANYTHING ELSE YOU'D LIKE TO SEE INCLUDED IN MY WRITER ROOM!