01

Man, it feels good to be back in freeridge even tho it's hot as fuck out here in this bitch. Can't wait to see Monse and her little friends again haven't seen them, kids, in 2 years now.

I pulled up to this corner store so I can get some snacks as well as some smokes. stepping out of my car I see the 19th street gang well some of them I see one that I used to watch I guess he remembered me since he was making his way to me.

"Damn! Rio that is your ass" Cuete said to me as I dapped him up doing our handshake 

" Hey mama when ya ass turn bald told ya ass to stop stressing" laughing as I grabbed him by his head making him smack my hand 

I smirked as I put my arm around his shoulder as we walked into the store I grabbed what I needed. Walking back to the front I see Cuete talking to another one of his little friends.

The boy was fine also having a good-looking face, nice lips, and pretty eyes I smirked when he looked away from me. walking past them putting my things on the counter 

"10.80"

I tossed a 20 and just grabbed everything heading for the door but not before saying bye to Cuete and bye to that other guy. 

Once I got to the neighborhood I slowed down seeing Monse at the Santos house on top of Cesar punching him I hopped out of my car slamming the door watching them turn to me while lean on my car and walking over there.

"Hey, mama get off of him and get your ass in the car" I gave her a look so she know I was deadass I didn't pay any attention to the shocked looks on any of their faces as Monse ran to the car getting in. 

I walked into the yard and walked up to Cesar who is like a son to me I looked at him 

" get up" I spoke to him like a disappointed dad grabbing him by the shirt

"Mijo what have I told u about when it came to females huh boy!?" I smacked him in the back of the head since he wasn't speaking making him hold the back of his head since I did smack it hard.

he picked his head up pouting like a guilty-ass kid I looked him in his eyes waiting 

" you said always treat women with respect never less than a queen" Cesar spoke while looking ever were but me. I nod my head and grab him by his ears forgetting that we were in front of his brother and the rest of Santos as they had been watching the whole thing like what the fuck. 

"Papa, mom ow ow ow let go plz" Cesar shouted while trying to get me to let go of his ear as I walked to the car opened monse door grabbed her ear pulled her out of the car. 

" OW Rio let go of my damn ear" Monse shouted at me while hitting me I let go of both their ears.

" I do not care what's going on with you two but you Mijo you're going to say fuckin sorry and you Monse is going to go say sorry to Oscar do I make myself clear or do I need to find another way to make myself clear" I spoke coldly to them making them jump a little but doing as I said anyways.

I got back into my car rolling my window down so I can hear while I waited for Monse as Cesar got into the backseat I looked at him messing his hair up as I rubbed his hair. I turned back as Monse got in with a pout on her face I shake my head smirking at her pulling off and driving to the beach with them ill see the rest of them tmr