(O) Chapter 3: Away from Her

It was hell the days you were stuck inside, No way to contact your friends, No way to contact Majin. The last thing you remember seeing besides your empty room was Majin with a sing. 'Help is Coming'. That was 3 Days ago. You were getting depressed, you managed to bore yourself so much you made something sharp you got from broken glass, you got a few cuts on your arm for that but your parents didn't care. It was just silence until something different happened. Your Parents walked inside your room, it was Something rare because they would only peek inside to see if you were still there.

Y/N: what do you 2 want, to make my day worse?

Y/D: We were originally but something happened today.

Y/N: what did?

YM: Y/N a package was here for you.

Y/N: a package?

Y/D: yep, we were confused too, so we decided to open it for you. Some Weird VHS Called NeedleMouse was there. . . well its our now Hah!

(A/N: ok I know its not a VHS, but why would Y/N's parents play a random video game they don't know about,)

Y/N: ok

You weren't really disappointed about this since you didn't really like VHS Tapes and the name NeedleMouse never rung a bell.

You went back to staring at a wall . . . Yep the thing you have done for the past 3 days is stare at a wall. You eventually fell asleep after a while and had a weird dream, You were in a dark void with nobody there. Suddenly you heard a female voice.

???: so . . . your the Y/N that Majin wanted me to break out.

Y/N: w . . who are you?

The figure then stepped out of the shadows to reveal a teenage girl. she had long black hair, here eyes had red pupils with white, she wore a purple shirt with a pink strip across the chest and wrist, she wore a belt with blue pants and for whatever reason no shoes.

 she had long black hair, here eyes had red pupils with white, she wore a purple shirt with a pink strip across the chest and wrist, she wore a belt with blue pants and for whatever reason no shoes

Sarah: I am Sarah, I am friends with Majin and I haunt the NeedleMouse Game/VHS that was given to your parents.

Y/N: oh. . . well its nice to meet you Sarah

Sarah: nice to meet you too, now just wait until tonight and you will be freed.

Y/N: really!

Sarah: yep, anyways Looks like our time is up

Y/N: oh. . . bye then.

Sarah: Bye . . . LUTHER GET READY-

You suddenly woke up cutting what she said off, It was the middle of the night, it was cold in your since it was beginning to become fall. You just laid there waiting . . . hoping what she said was true. Suddenly you heard a scream from your parents room. You walked over to your rooms door to find out its been unlocked. You quickly peeked your head outside your room to find your parents screaming from their room whiling being scared by something trying to grab them from inside a TV, you quickly ran to the exit of the house, suddenly the door opened and Majin walked in, You were already running fast and didn't have time to slow down or stop, so you ran into her falling down.