(N)Chapter 1: Before Her

It was a Nice and bright day, the sun was shining, people were doing their daily routines. One might say it could even be a perfect day today. Well not for you

CRASH

You were awoken to the sound you were well to acquainted with, broken glass.

Y/N: 17, yet nothing is still the same.

Yes, you were turning 17 this year! . . . yet nothing has changed.

Y/N: You can say that again.

(HEY NO BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL. Ahem ). . . . yet nothing has changed. Every year your parents didn't care for you as they only argued. You don't know how they still kept you but they managed to make it look like you were a regular family for the neighbors.

[Y/N second person POV]

you slowly got up from bed while trying to fully wake up, while usually you never got any good sleep and were always woken up from your parents today was different.

Y/N: Sigh while I'm don't like resolving to using this I'm glad I had one night of peace.

You said while putting a syringe on your dresser. You had to go through almost countless months with barley any sleep only getting by with coffee (even though you don't like it that much) you finally decided to do some research and found something to help you.

Ring Ring

You looked at your phone to see the F/N was calling you.

Y/N: Hello?

You said speaking into the phone.

F/N: Hey Y/N Happy Birthday!

F/N said happily replying

Y/N: Thanks, at least you remembered

F/N: Parents arguing again?

Y/N: Yep, Like always

F/N: Well I hope you can have a good day

Y/N: Well I had a good sleep so that's a nice start

F/N: You Finally found a way to sleep peacefully at night?

He asked.

Y/N: well . . . It was just a one time thing really.

F/N: oh ok . . . WAIT YOU OVERDOSED ON VALERIAN DIDN'T YOU.

Y/N: It was only for one night!

F/N: once you leave your house were meeting up at the park and are talking about this.

Y/N: OK fine.

F/N: Alright see ya Y/N

Y/N: Bye.

You hung up. You finished getting dressed putting a F/C Shirt, Black Pants, and a F/C Jacket. You made sure you had everything and decided to go straight for the front door and not talk to you parents.

Y/N: Ok, all I have to do is just run for it and not catch their attention.

You opened your rooms door and walked to your stairs, you could hear them faintly yelling as you walked down. You spotted the front door and started speed-walking to it.

???: Hold it!

You felt someone pull hard on the hood on your jacket hurting your neck.

Y/N: ow Dad!

Dad: And where do you think your going?

Y/N: I . . I'm going out to meet with F/N

Dad the grabbed your wrist and slapped you hand.