(N) Chapter 4: Away from Her

(A/N: there might be some sensitive moments and topics during this chapter, containing abuse and self harm so this is just a heads up. I'll give this warning later in the story for different reasons.)

FruitCupWriter29 Presents

Act 4: Away From Her

[Y/N POV]

You were dragged on the ground, your hair and arms being forcefully pulled.

Y/M: Y/N You are a dead fucking man!

Your mom yelled, pulling your hair even harder, causing you to wince in pain.

Y/D: Yeah! If you thought that you were in trouble on your birthday, wait until we get home!

Your dad yelled. You knew far too well what trouble you were in. Remembering the countless hours they beat you when you were young, always loving your sibling.

Y/M: Scoff and you broke your leg too?! How am I going to explain that to everyone!

Your mom yelled. You hated that your parents cared about the family image more than anything. They only cared about You once  every 6 months, whenever the neighborhood would have a small meeting / party, it would usually be your house due to the size. They usually made you stay in your room, while your younger siblings dazzled the crowd. But they recently started making you appear so they again "Kept their image".

Y/D: Don't worry hun. We can cut the cast off, and make him fake it.

Your dad said. Causing your mom to let out a devilish snicker. Suddenly you were picked up onto your feet. You looked around to see that you were now outside the forest, standing at the same place you first met her.

Y/M: Alright Y/N, you better listen closely. Were taking that cast off, and walking to our house. If you even think about making noise, talking, or showing visible pain. We'll make sure you wish you'd never been born. 

Your mom said whispering into your ear.

Y/D: But if you can last, we'll just lock you in your room and beat you later.

Your dad said. This was one of the first times they actually were going to go easy on you, so you didn't hesitate to agree by nodding your head.

Y/M: Good
Y/D: Good

Your Parents said at the same time. You made it to your house, managing to evade any nearby neighbors. Your parents quickly and carelessly took you up to your room and threw you in it.

Y/M: We'll be back later, enjoy the peace!

Your mom yelled at you, slamming the door. You curled up into a ball and began slowly crying. They had removed everything in your room, so you had nothing.

???: Psst.

You heard a sudden voice.

Y/N: H-huh?

You said confused, wiping your tears.

???: Y/N . . .

You looked around to see nothing. Suddenly you felt something leave your pocket.

???: Y/N . . . . I think this is for you.

A Voice said, but you couldn't see anyone. Suddenly a white light was holding a letter. You reached out a grabbed it.