16-20

16. Shen Yu's Dream

 On the screen is the scene of killing zombies in his previous life.

The "Lu Xian" in the picture is fighting hard, passing death time and time again.

Lu Xian, who was outside the screen, covered her mouth, because she found a translucent man beside her in the screen. Just when the translucent man turned his head, it was Shen Yu.

I don't know why, but the screen is running fast, like pressing the rewind button.

In this timeless space, Lu Xian didn't know how long it took. She stared at the rapidly flipping picture until it froze somewhere.

The apocalypse had just come. At first, "Lu Xian", like everyone else, stayed at home and waited for rescue. After a few days, "Lu Xian", who didn't like to stock up on food, was already hungry. In order to fill her stomach, "Lu Xian" Take the weapon and step out of the house.

"Lu Xian" hid all the way, fortunately she had the habit of exercising before the end of the world, otherwise it would have softened into a mess now.

"Lu Xian" killed zombies one by one, and finally met a small shopping mall, walked in, and found someone inside, and the group saw "Lu Xian"'s decisiveness in killing zombies, so they invited her to join, "Hello, my name is Fangzhou. , I want to invite you to join our team."

The man named Fang Zhou threw an olive branch to "Lu Xian", "Lu Xian" hesitated before agreeing, after all, it is very difficult for a person to survive in the last days.

The scene changed, and it became "Lu Xian"'s house again. At the door of "Lu Xian"'s house, a dusty man stood in front of the door with a blood-stained knife in his hand. He knocked gently on the door. , he said hoarsely after not touching the water for a long time: "Little crying bag, are you there?"

Lu Xian heard the familiar name and recognized the boy, but the back was very familiar, as if she was there Seen.

The man knocked on the door for a long time, and finally planned to break in. Just as he was about to slam into the door, Lu Xian saw his profile clearly.

It was Shen Yu, but at this time Shen Yu was very vicissitudes.

Shen Yu broke into the door and found that there was no one inside, and there was no trace of anyone staying there. Realizing that the person might have left, he did not dare to guess what happened to "Lu Xian".

The picture changed again, and it was the scene of "Lu Xian" and the Ark team being killed. At this time, they encountered a zombie tide.

I thought that this large group of people would all end here, but I didn't want a man to come.

Yes, there is only one man, single-handedly, with his face covered, who single-handedly broke the back of this group of people.

Lu Xian looked at the familiar back, tears flowed uncontrollably, biting her lips tightly.

Lu Xian saw Shen Yu look back at the last moment. That look was full of love and reluctance. Lu Xian followed his eyes and found that she was looking at the scarred "Lu Xian". , Lu Xian's heart was sour.

When she saw Shen Yu being torn apart by zombies, her mouth moved, and Lu Xian finally cried out uncontrollably: "Woo, no, Shen Yu..."

Lu Xian understood what Shen Yu said at the end, what he said It's "Little Kubao, I want to marry you."

Lu Xian couldn't help crying, and fell to the ground, sobbing.

Shen Yu died, but not completely.

His soul has always followed "Lu Xian", and every time Shen Yu saw "Lu Xian" laugh, he would also grin, and when "Lu Xian" cried, he would be at a loss because he couldn't touch her or comfort her.

Later, "Lu Xian" and Fang Zhou confirmed their relationship as a couple. The light in Shen Yu's eyes went out, and his soul was almost transparent. But he still accompanies "Lu Xian", even when he sees "Lu Xian" holding hands with others, he still accompanies Lu Xian.

Until Lu Xian was pushed off the city wall by Su Ningfei and fell into the zombie tide, Shen Yu went crazy, causing the almost transparent soul to glow with a strange red light.

Lu Xian looked at Shen Yu and ran towards "Lu Xian" with a terrified face. Normally, Shen Yu couldn't touch anyone, but now Shen Yu held up "Lu Xian"'s head. For some unknown reason, zombies The head was all let go, but everything else was shattered and entered the stomach of the zombie.

Lu Xian watched as Shen Yu held up her head tremblingly, and held it gently in her arms, lest it would be damaged.

Lu Xian took a few steps forward and found herself walking into the picture.

Lu Xian walked quickly to Shen Yu, and found that Shen Yu was holding her head dazedly, tears filling her entire face, and she kept mumbling to herself: "No... No, little crying bag, don't leave me, I haven't married you yet, how can you leave? You haven't become the happiest bride in the world, how can you leave me?!"

Shen Yu gently touched the head in his arms and said, "You must be joking with your brother, right? Are you asking your brother to put his body together so that you can talk to your elder brother, and your elder brother will fight, so you have to wait for your elder brother."

After speaking, he carefully held the head and looked around. Body.

Lu Xian looked at the man in front of her, choked up and said, "Shen Yu, Shen Yu."

Shen Yu couldn't find his body and started to go mad, "Where's my bride! Where is my bride! Ahhhh!"

Lu Xian looked at Shen Yu's red eyes and was at a loss, so she could only call Shen Yu's name over and over again.

"Xian'er, my brother can't find his body, isn't my brother very stupid, can I come to accompany you?" Shen Yu's body gradually materialized, and the surrounding pictures became white, and the head in Shen Yu's arms disappeared. , I don't know where the knife came from, Shen Yu stabbed himself again and again, and bright red blood rushed out.

Lu Xian hurriedly grabbed the knife with her hands, but was dodged by Shen Yu. Lu Xian couldn't grab the knife, so she hugged Shen Yu tightly and said, "Shen Yu, look at me, look at me. "

"Xian'er, I'm Xian'er, brother, remember that you like red clothes the most. How beautiful this red color is. Would you like to make clothes for you, brother? Lu Xian pressed Shen Yu's hand with her body , cupped Shen Yu's face in both hands, and looked at him: "Look at me!" I am here, I am here. Shen Yu, who was struggling violently, was forced to look at Lu Xian's face. His pupils gradually regained their brilliance, and the knife in his hand loosened.