61-65

61. 

  The captain and deputy of the three squads walked out of the office, and the Zhatian team was immersed in the ecstasy of being hit by a pie. After leaving, he entered the office again.

Lu Xian asked inexplicably, "I don't know what else to do with Ye Lao?"

"Remind you to beware of everyone who covers the sky. Tianshan came to the base earlier than you, and knows more than you. There are a group of villains in the sky. The main reason for arranging them to go is to block them, you have to be careful about being stabbed in the back." Ye Lao said.

"Okay, I see." Shen Yu replied, and the other three nodded.

"By the way, it's okay for you kid to dig some more holes for the central government and Dongzhong." Ye Lao said to Shen Yu.

"No problem." The four exited the office again.

The four of them walked to the open space, stopped in unison, looked at each other and smiled, Lu Xian was the first to say, "Hello, my name is Lu Xian, Peter Pan's deputy, a third-level ice-type power user."

Then Shen Yu: "Shen Yu, the captain of Peter Pan, a third-level thunder-type power user." Shen Yu naturally reported false. When he entered the base, he said that he was the second-level peak, and that the real people would treat him as a monster. .

Even though Shen Yu kept a low profile, the two people in Tianshan were still shocked, these are two big guys.

Zhou Tianlai cleared his throat and said, "My name is Zhou Tianlai, the captain of the Tianshan team, a second-level peak earth-type ability."

Another said after Zhou Tianlai: "My name is Ji Feijun, Tianshan's deputy team, a second-level gold-type ability. Oh, by the way, there are 22 team members in the Tianshan team, the lowest is the first-level ability, the highest is the captain, I wonder how many Feixia teams have?"

Lu Xian counted in her heart and said, "A lot of them. , there are eleven people, uh, there are two people who have no ability, the highest level is the third level." Lu Xian did not say who has the highest level of ability, but said the highest level is the third level, you have to keep a low profile.

"No ability? Will Shen and Lu take these two to Mingjian Mountain?" Zhou Tianlai asked.

"I shouldn't bring it." Lu Xian was a little unsure. Does the space count as taking it?

"That's good, Mingjianshan and the others are not suitable to go, so let's see you in two days." Zhou Tianlai's heart was put down, Mingjianshan is very dangerous, if you bring two people who don't have powers, you need to separate your energy. It's even more dangerous to protect them.

Lu Xian nodded, waved her hand, and said, "See you in two days."

After returning, Lu Xian told everyone, except for the two little radishes, everyone else went. When Shen's mother heard that she went to Mingjian Mountain to grab something, her eyes widened. There was a glimmer of hope.

Mingjian Mountain is located at the farthest edge of the north, and it has to cross half of City A to reach it. Mother Shen heard that she was going to Mingjian Mountain. Maybe she could meet Shen Qing?

Two days later, in the early morning, the four teams gathered at the gate of the base, and then went to the sun square to gather with the main force.

By the time Lu Xian and the others arrived at the Sun Plaza, it was already past ten o'clock in the morning, and the square was full of people.

A lazy person stepped forward, stretched out his hand and said, "Ye Dingxian, major of the Central Committee."

Fang Jiyuan stepped forward and shook hands: "Fang Jiyuan, the leader of Shuguang." Fang Jiyuan did not say anything. Your rank is not necessary.

Dongzhong's leader said yin and yang angrily: "Dawning base is so big, so it's the last to come."

Fang Jiyuan said lightly: "It seems that you didn't have to come early for the meeting?"

"You... " Dong Zhong's team leader wanted to say something, but was interrupted by Ye Dingxian. " Okay, now that we're all here, let the leaders introduce themselves. Let me start. My name is Ye Dingxian.

Those who are capable." Lan Bingwu looked at Fang Jiyuan disdainfully after finishing speaking.

Fang Jiyuan's expression didn't change, and he said, "Fang Jiyuan, the leader of the Dawning team, a third-level wind power."

As soon as Fang Jiyuan finished speaking, Lan Bingwu sneered. Fang Jiyuan ignored it, but Shen Yu looked at Lan Bingwu with a deep look for a while, his brother could only mock him.

"Let's go." Ye Dingxian said, no one had any objections, everyone got in the car and was ready to go.

Just when Fang Jiyuan thought that the central government would let them or Dong Zhong go first, Ye Dingxian took the lead and led the way.

Lan Bingwu stopped Fang Jiyuan and said, "Fang team, you guys are more powerful, you should stand behind."

After that, he led the team to follow behind the center, Fang Jiyuan shrugged indifferently, and just wanted to say, but the sky was covered. Shi Dazhi, the captain of the house team, said, "Fang team, Dongzhong has an impure mind. We will follow behind them to ensure your safety."

Lu Xian was speechless.

Fang Jiyuan nodded, looked to Lu Xian's side, and said, "You guys go first, I'll take the back."

Lu Xian shook his head and said, "No, we'll take the back."

Fang Jiyuan looked at Shen Yu and gestured with his eyes : Your wife, you take care of it!

Shen Yu's eyes answered: I am afraid.

Fang Jiyuan: ...

Fang Jiyuan can't, let Lu Xian and the others break up.

Each team has one vehicle, and one base has four vehicles of different types, heading to Mingjian Mountain.

The team was a bit huge, and it was impossible to travel quickly. It took a day and half of the journey. Fortunately, there were no dangers on the road, and they were all low-level zombies that were easy to deal with.

The troops stopped in a factory, after all, it was the end of the world, and the sight at night was not good, so it was not safe to continue on the road.

This is a medium-sized food processing factory, which has long been evacuated and the zombies have been cleaned up.

Dongzhong occupies a central position, and the dawn is on the side