Indefinite Hiatus (7/7/22)

Okay, this idea has just been sitting in the back of my head for a long ass time and now I want to talk about it.

If you guys are even still interested and/or reading at this point, thank you for everything and also I just want to say that I still greatly enjoy this concept story-wise, despite no longer really being a part of the NSP fandom anymore, and feel like there is a lot to do with it. I don't know when (or if) I'll update this again, but I want to leave you all with this: For the time being, this story is on indefinite hiatus for the foreseeable future, however, this doesn't mean that this doesn't have a chance of being rewritten. The reason I'm setting this fanfic as on Indefinite Hiatus is because don't want to get everyone's hopes up and not deliver.

Should I rewrite this story, I will probably rewrite til the point to where the current story stops and add a chapter so that there is more to look at. Then again, no promises. Also I won't be taking this story down so you don't have to worry about that.

I just wanted to get this off my chest, sorry if you thought I finally updated with another chapter after a year. Someday, maybe.

Stay safe you guys.

- Aesop