If you got in a fight

Going in alphabetical order :)

Ethan

"What happened, Y/n??" Ethan would say in a panicked manner. You would try to make him get his mind off of it. However, it doesn't work. After Ethan cares for your wounds, he will try hugging, kissing, or showing any way of comfort towards you.

Euegene

Eugene would be asking questions or teasing you for how easily you got hurt. "You really gonna let those people hit you? Sheesh." He would mutter. Then, he would give you soft kisses on your neck or cheek.

Hailey

"How did this happen?? Are you okay?!" She would exclaim. Hailey would try any way possible to heal your wounds. She would give you tea or cookies to get your mind off of it. Sometimes, she'd just give you hugs.

Harry

Harry's eyes would widen as soon as he saw your bruises. He would carefully, but quickly try to bandage them up. His voice would get a little shaky and quiet when he asked you about the fight. Harry would also give you cuddles or kiss your cheek gently.

Jay

Like Eugene, he would also tease you. However, not for the same reason. Jay will always ask: "Starting/Being part of a fight? Tch, dumbass." He would sound kinda annoyed but secretly, hoped you were okay. He would pat your head in a sort of aggressive way or lightly kiss you.

Judy

Judy, ah, she would be asking TONS of questions! Such as: "What happened? How did it start? When did it start? Did you win?!!" She would always love to hear your experience if you won. If you didn't, she would try comforting you by cuddling, patting your head, or boop your nose.

Lawrence

Don't get me started on Lawrence... He would ask you multiple questions about the person/people you fought. "Who are they? What's their address, last name, and phone number?" Is what he would ask a lot. Lawrence would also bandage your bruises/wounds and hug you from behind, basically wrapping his arms around your waist and laying hid head on your shoulder. He'll also kiss your cheek and neck.

Did I mention that he would make a meal for you?

Scarlett

Why am I even doing her?

She'll heal your injuries, poke you and ask you questions, and kiss your forehead. Scarlett wouldn't do much. The only thing she would do is spread rumors about the person/people you fought.

Sue

Sue would heal your injuries, pat your head, and cook for you. "How'd it start anyway?" She would ask.

Zion

Zion... He'll attempt to heal your injuries but do a somewhat okay job at doing so. If he asks about the fight, the only thing he'll ask is this: "Did you win?"

If you lost, he would hit your head lightly. He'd also nibble your neck if he found out you lost.

As for winning, Zion would try making out with you. Let's just say that sometimes, it worked.