🍋 Eugene x Reader

A/N: I felt pain while writing this.

Background Info: Takes place after the apocalypse.

-

Eugene rested his head in your lap as he watched TV. You were reading a book quietly, while playing with Eugene's soft, golden hair.

"Hm. Y/n, are you bored?" Eugene asked. "Not really." You responded.

Eugene continued watching TV. Then, a scene pops up. His eyes widen for a second, then he smirks. "Hey, Y/n, that could be us someday." He said. You looked up from your book and look at the TV. It was a sex scene. Your eyes widen and your face heats up.

"Eugene-!" You exclaimed. He laughs. Your face cools down.

Then, a idea pops into your head. "You know, that day could be today~." You teased. Now his was red.  You chuckled at his cute reaction. "I'm joking, haha." You said. He pouts. "I actually believed it for a second..." He mumbled.

He sits up, removing his head from your lap. Then he pulls you onto his lap.

"What'cha reading there?" He asks. "A book, duh." You replied and smile. He scoffs and rolls his eyes playfully. You shift around a bit since your current position was a little uncomfortable.

"Gahh~!" Eugene exclaims. It goes dead quiet for a few minutes. "...What was that-?" You asked quietly. "You're on that spot!" He puffed. Your eyes widen and face gets hot. "Ack! I'm sorry!!" You panic while quickly getting off of his lap. He quickly pulls you back on his lap again, on the same spot where he moaned.

Eugene grits his teeth. You gently pressed your back against his chest and continued reading.

A few seconds later, Eugene quickly pulls you off of his lap and runs out of the living room, leaving you confused.  "What's up with him...?" You muttered.

Standing up, you play the book on the coffee table. Knowing Eugene, he probably went into the room you both share.

As you were about to knock on the door, Eugene opens it. His face is red, red like Zion's hair.

"Y/n... I can't control myself..." He muttered. "Huh?" You asked. He grabs you and pins you into a wall inside your room. "Can we...?" He whispers. Then it hit you. He wanted to do that. "Of course..." You whispered back.

Eugene picked you up and took you to the bed. He begins taking his clothes off. Your face turns red as you watch him undress. He smirks. "Like what you see~?" He teased. You slowly nod.

Eugene starts taking your clothes off gently and setting them on the floor. 

You looked at that one area and noticed how big it was...

Eugene made you lay down and started fingering you. You began moaning. "You like that~??" He said. "Yes~!" You replied as another moan escaped your mouth.

Eventually, you cummed. Eugene licked his fingers. Then, he started kissing your neck and nibbling a bit.  After a bit, he stopped.

You lowered your head down to Eugene's dick. Then, you begin sucking on it. He starts moaning in a cute way. You sucked a little faster. Repeat this until he cummed.

When he did, you licked his dick until there was no more cum.

"Thank you, Y/n~" Eugene said with a wink. Your face got warm as you smiled. "I think I deserve a gift...~" You smirked. Eugene smirked as well and gave you a kiss.

Eugene's kisses were always so nice. He bit your lip, asking for entrance. You denied it, then he pulled away with a frown. "Haha, salty?" You teased. You kissed his cheek.

After that, he cuddled you while you both slept.

-

I'm sorry if it isn't what you expected, lol. Writing lemons isn't really my thing.

Request by Pika-Chibihiro