GO

*Edited*

While Hana and I walk down club row, I shoot a text out to Yoon about the concert. Slowly over the week we've been getting to know each other better. He was really turning out to be a nice guy with a sarcastic sense of humor. Although he would sometimes text me back at odd hours, like super early in the morning or late at night. It was a good thing I was on vacation.

Hana's been pointing out clubs I should avoid going to because they don't allow foreigners in. She rushed to assure me that not all the clubs in Seoul were like that nor its people.

"Chill Chica, I am from America and had to deal with my own share of racism and sexism. I understand a few bad apples do not make a tree bad. It's not something I can't handle." I assure her.

We come up to a warehouse and she leads me to a back entrance where she knocks on a door. The door opens up and we are led inside. She stops to speak to the bouncer who she then hugs and introduces me to. Apparently one of her many part-time jobs is here, she bartends a couple of nights a week. Walking in we go through a set of double doors and walk through a long hallway. I see the bathrooms to the side and as we get closer to another set of double doors, I can start feeling the thrumming of the bass. My blood starts pumping as we get closer, the music getting louder.

We enter the doors and all I can see is a sea of people and lasers going along with the music. Hana immediately takes me to the bar, and I go ahead and open a tab while I order us a few rounds of mixed shots.

 Hana immediately takes me to the bar, and I go ahead and open a tab while I order us a few rounds of mixed shots

"HANA! Let's go dance, I'm feeling these shots!" I tell her as I swing her around to the dance floor.

We laugh and are having an enjoyable time dancing and feeding off each other's energy. The DJ is doing a wonderful job playing a plethora of dance, EDM, pop and kpop music. Men have been trying to get our attention to dance individually, but we've been able to remain together, blocking guys dancing around us out. Hana and I have been dancing nonstop for a couple of hours and she tells me she is famished and will be getting drinks for us. I ask her if she wants me to go with, but she tells me to keep dancing. Cardi B's "I like it" comes on and I really start feeling myself.

Now they're playing my jam!

My inner Latina comes out and I can't seem to stop my hips swaying and my body rolling. Hot hands are suddenly on my waist, I look back and a cute guy is dancing with me. He looks harmless so I keep dancing with him as we exchange names. He tells me his name Kwan and that he has been waiting for a chance to dance with me since he spotted me. He really knows how to move his hips and dances in sync with me. He leans in and tells me I'm pretty and thank him and tell him he is a great dancer. After the song ends, I dance to one more song with him before excusing myself to go find Hana. Spotting her at the bar, I slide up to her and wrap my hands around her waist to hit on her.