One Day

"SERA!" Yoongi screams and in his exuberance he pushes me away, causing me to tumble and almost hit the ground if Jimin hadn't caught me.

"Hyung watch it," Jimin hisses as he helps straighten me up. It doesn't seem like he heard him though, Yoongi and the rest of the hyung line rush to the new girls side and take turns giving her hugs and firing questions at her.

The beautiful waif like creature realizes the other members haven't greeted her and she glances around in her search for them. Spotting her prey, she briskly walks to us.

Stopping in front of Kook and Tae, she puts her hand on her hips and huffs, "well, are you not going to greet your favorite Noona? She really missed her best boys." She leans forward, outstretching her hands and drags a finger down each of their chest. They don't answer her but both draw her in a hug and kiss each side of her cheek at once. She ruffles their hair and tweaks their noses as she stands back up.

She turns toward Jimin and I and walks over slowly, eying him hungrily as she does. "Jimin," she purrs before looking over at me. "And who is this cute little dumpling? You can call me unnie or Sera." I fake a smile, not deeming to acknowledge her compliment as the insult it actually was.

"Hello, my name is Magnolia. Sorry but I don't think it would be proper for me to call you unnie as I may be older than you," I retort sternly yet with kindness, deciding that distant politeness would be the way to deal with her catty demeanor.

"Oh are you? I'm as old as Jinnie, you can't be older than that. And I must say you look good in that dress, it seems to suit your generous curves."

Refraining from rolling my eyes at her comment, I give her another fake smile, "thank you, and I'm actually older than Seokjin. I'm thirty two."

Sera stares at me for a second then turns back to Jimin, "Well?" she almost sneers, giving him an expectant look.

"Hello noona," Jimin mutters while side hugging her, looking uncomfortable.

She seems happy with his less than enthusiastic greeting, turning away to head toward the table. She sits down in my seat and the others join her. "Well, I came here to tell you some good news. I'm here for a couple of months!" The guys all cheer and she turns to me, "Magnolia, be a doll and grab me a glass of water. I need to catch up with the guys. Thanks," Sera demands of me before turning back to the table, flipping her hair over her shoulder as she does.

I look around and no one but Jimin even bats an eye. Jimin frowns at Sera but then gives me a sheepish look.

'Magnolia, we are a fine genteel southern woman. Thou shalt not break a bitchs face.'

Retrieving her glass of water and setting it in front of her, I head back inside. No one pays no mind.

∞∞♥∞∞

Two hours later and I've started drifting off to sleep. Deciding to get some water before heading to bed, I enter the kitchen and grab a bottle of water from the fridge. Taking a swig and freezing when I suddenly hear talking and giggles coming down from the roof and into the living room.

I can't really understand what's being said but can tell from the whimpers and growls that are made that things are escalating sexually.

'Ugh'

"Oh Joonie," Sera sighs out and takes everything in me not gag.

'Laying it on a little thick.'

But what I hear next floors me. Yoongi's smooth, deep voice, "I missed you kitten. Let's go to bed."

So I did read too much into their actions, especially Yoongi's. Well all right then. The guys showed me, I feel like I was a stand-in for her.

Sighing, I head to the couch, pausing when their activities can be heard. I don't want to hear that. Remember the studio, silence greets me when entering the cold and lonely room.