🌶Taste🌶️

Accepting the offered hand as he delicately pulls me out of seokjins loosened embrace. Namjoons hand engulfs mine as we walk down the hall and to his room. The bedroom definitely screams Namjoon, the whole back wall is floor to ceiling shelves filled with shelves. To the right is his bed up against large windows and along the windowsills are plants of all kinds.

We make our way to a chair by the bookshelf and sits me on his lap facing him. His large hand cradles my head to his shoulder and then sweeps through my hair . Murmuring calming words to settle me down. The nightmarish thoughts of my earlier experience slowly give way to spicier ones under his ministrations. 'I had no idea his running his fingers from my roots to the tips of my hair can sorta turn me on'.

I basked in his comforting embrace, trying to ignore my growing desire and just soak the comfort he is providing me. The deep rumble of his humming strums through my body going straight to my core. A soft moan manages to escape from my lips. I didn't think he had heard but I felt his hand paused at the base of my head. His fingers begin to massage my nape, releasing another moan to slip out.

Jerking up as much as he would allow, I'm met with his deep dragon eyes. They darken and I go molten with my lustful thoughts. His stare flits down to my lips, a question gleaming in them. In answer, I lean forward to meet his lips. A whimper and hiss escapes us as both our lips and my covered core slid across his bulge.

"Should we be doing this? You just had a traumatic experience. " his whisper whisks across my lips. I nod my head yes in answer and at his quirked eyebrow I groan out "yes, I want to feel alive and forget that nightmare. Please."

His other hand glides under my shirt in response and reaches my breasts. He holds the heavy weight of one before slowly pinching my nipple and pulling at the piercing. The sting echoes down to my core and I get embarrassingly wet.

My hips roll on their own volition on the hardness beneath me. Namjoon's hands grab my ass grinding me down on him. Our kiss deepens with tongues and teeth fighting for dominance. The intimacy I'm experiencing is so intense that I barely register his door opening and closing.

A new set of hands ghost down my still tshirt covered back. Startling me out Namjoons embrace and causing him to lean back with a smirk. My shirt is being whisked off and all Namjoon does is hold my stare while also keeping me put.

Breathing heavily a whisper of lips slid up the middle of my back to the side of my neck. An even deeper voice whispers, "What a sight to see. My hyung and my flower at first and second base. Looks like a home run is very likely to happen. Care if another player joins?"

I hiss out a yes put then moan Taehyung's name as he licks from collarbone to ear. Tae removes me from his hyungs lap to strip me of the last article of clothing I have on, a thong. He steers me back to Joons lap but this time I'm facing the room. My back is to now a very naked Namjoon and I feel his warm hardness meeting my core..

"Babygirl, you are dripping. My dick is getting coated. Does it turn you on to be with both of us?" Namjoon's warm breath caresses my ear. I nod in answer, while watching tae kneel in front of me and widen my already spread legs. He looks first to me and then to his hyungs. An unspoken communication is shared between them and the eldest proceeds to hook my legs over his forearms, spreading me wide open for Tae to dive in.

And does he. His tongue licks a wide path from the bottom to the top of my slit. Before coming back and lightly flicking my clit once, twice and several more times before sucking it between his lips.

I fucking love it, my body writhing on Namjoon's as first one then two long fingers slowly pump inside me. Joons hand grasps my neck and with the slightest pressure I twinge down on Tae's fingers.

Tae pulls back with a wicked grin, "she likes that, hyung. Let's see what else she likes." Curling his finger up a little he adds a third finger and I'm feeling incredibly full. His rhythmic pumping gets faster and the grip on my neck tightens.

"What a pretty sight this is babygirl". Namjoon heavy breath hits my ear, I whimper as he continues "Do you enjoy getting fucked by his fingers? Look at you taking his fingers so well." Joon's filthy words, Tae's magical mouth and fingers set me over the edge, surprising me with how quick I orgasmed..

With one last slurping lap from my nether lips, Tae pulls his fingers out and rises from his knees. i'm slumped over attempting to calm my erratic breathing.

"Babygirl, we aren't done yet." Namjoon growls in my war. He lifts me up and slowly impales me onto his rigid member. "Nice and slow baby. Relax, I know you can take me" he grunts and I groan. My eyes widen and snap to Tae's enthralling lustful stare.

He watches my struggle to accept every inch of Namjoon in. The pressure I feel becomes borderline painful and at my swift intake of breath Tae is instantly in front of me. His whispers of praises and soft kisses all over my face help to distract me.

"Such a good girl" he says while our lips meet again and he deepens the kiss. Namjoon lowers me down more once he feels me loosen with Taes distraction. I pull back from Tae's kiss panting from his kiss and being filled to the brim with Namjoon.

One last inch and finally I'm fully seated on Namjoons cock. A small hip thrust and I'm a knocked off kilter. Grabbing on to Tae's torso for balance, looking behind me I get a soft apologetic smile from my impaler. The smile is wiped off his face when my hips rise and fall, he groans as I work myself on him.

Tae hand winds through my hair to get my attention, "I'm still here, Flower. Lets see if you like my version of a choking kink" and his dick is caresses my face. He takes advantage of my surprise at seeing the sheer size of him, and slides his mushroom head across my lips. "Open" he demands and I obey.

His head enters my mouth. I taste him with little kitten licks. His salty precum not unpleasant nor bitter, making me want to taste the rest of him. I suck him in deeper before pulling him out with a pop. This continues until he triggers my gag reflex, which to my chagrin is not his whole length. With his remaining length I've fisted move in tine with my suctions.

Tae takes over the rhythm. His hand twisted in my hair thrusting into my mouth in time with my Rise and fall on Namjoons lap.

I can't even think. I can only feel, my two orifices filled to the brim. Both steadily pumped into faster and faster. Mind gone. I'm just a hole. To be filled and used as they wished. All rushing towards an end that is building. Jerking in Namjoons arms as he expertly strums my clit, loosens my hand and Tae gains another inch deeper. Saliva mixed with precum is a steady flow escaping my mouth . Pulling back I manage to stamper "c–c-close" before Tae fills my mouth again. Him and Joon nod in sync then proceed to jackhammer into me.

Grinding down to meet Namjoons thrusts I practically inhale Tae, we climax altogether. My scream is silenced by Tae as his long fingered hands hold my head steady.

Overloading my mouth with his cum, "Swallow it, swallow all of it, Flower." Tae grunts as he slides out with an audible pop and swipes the cum laced drool back into my open mouth. Meanwhile Namjoon final spurts finish painting my insides white and dribble out as he pulls out and lays back in the chair. My slumped body follows him back and I couldn't care less of the mess I left on him and his chair.

With a sigh of exhaustion my eyes drift close to the vision of Tae slowly walking away only to be jolted awake by warm water sprinkling down on me. Joon has me in his arms under the spray of hot water while Tae gently washes the remnants of sex on me. I'm so relaxed I don't remember the rest of the shower, getting dressed nor put into bed. 

A/N: Heyo! This is unedited. So sorry for the mistakes. Happy Mothers day to all of the mothers out there. This is my first with my baby boys. I can't believe it, they are 11 months old! I wrote this chapter with some spice. I hope you enjoy, things are now moving along with the boys.  Thank you for all the love and support y'all have shown me.