7. How is the Future?

*some Time later they both were back at the Office*
Gakuhō: When should we tell Gakushū and Lei about this Relationship?
Lizsa: It pretty worked great! Are you happy with today?
Gakuhō: You're right. We saw enough, we can tell them tomorrow. But firstly i wanna say something.
Lizsa: Huh?
Gakuhō: I'm honest.. There isn't a word big enough to describe what you mean to me. When you smile, my whole world lights up, even when it's cloudy. Our love is eternal like the stars in the skies and the oceans in our world. You are so beautiful, more than anything that I have ever seen. You make me complete and put a smile on my face every single day that no one else could ever do. You are the most amazing woman I know, a model, and as sweet as can be. Thank you for being my gorgeous love! I LOVE YOU so much. You make me happier than I ever thought possible. You are the best thing that has ever happend to me and I love you more than you will ever know. I will never stop loving you. My love for you grows stronger each day, and I promise to hold on 'til forever. You are an amazing woman! I've never been so happy and I love you so much. There is no one else for me but you. You make my life complete. You're my life, my One and Only! I always want to be with you and hold you in my arms. Every time I see your cute face, a million sparks rush through me. My heart becomes filled with so much love that I can't even breathe. I see you in my every thought, in my every dream, just like the most precious rose. You are all I have ever wanted and more. Loving you makes me a fulfilled man, loving you gives me joy and happiness, and loving you is what I love to do, you are my best world. To be in love with you is like being in love with an angel, you are the beauty of my heart. The day I found you were the best day of my life, ever since then you have always stolen my heart, I love you so much. When I looked into your eyes, I see nothing but happiness and joy, you are my paradise. Thank God, I found you, you have always been in my dreams all through my life and I fell in love with you the very first day that I set my eyes on you, I would forever cherish you.
Lizsa: Gakuhō... i Can't say Words.. I..-
Gakuhō: *stands up and goes to Lizsa* *takes her Chin in my Hands and kisses her* I love you my Love!❤️
Lizsa: *replys the Kiss softly* I love you too.!❤️ But i really Can't find the right Words now.. i'm too shocked.. i Didn't expect that. But still: The Same for you and thank you Darling!❤️
Gakuhō: Sure!💓 Everything for you!💗
*then they spend a nice Day Together, mixed with Work and Love Confessions❤️🗃*

Words: 521
Posted: 8th July 2022
Reading Time: 3 Minutes (in all 27 Minutes)