| 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟷 |

𝟸 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚐𝚘
𝟺:𝟻𝟼 𝚊𝚖

"AHHH DIE YOU STUPID BUNNY!" You screamed as you kicked the blue bunny's face multiple times until it let go of your foot, letting you escape the vent you were currently in.

After beating the living shit out of the robot assuming it was still chasing after you, you ran to hall to hall trying to escape the shitty joint after nearly getting killed by the freaky animatronics several times, but fortunately you found the diners entrance, ready to get out of this hellhole you ran as fast as you could for sweet sweet freedom, you slammed opened the door expecting your friends to be there waiting for you but your eyes widened, there in front of you lied the police.

"Shit" was the last thing that came out of your mouth

𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎
𝟼:𝟻𝟼 𝚊𝚖

You were sent to the police station after that, let's say once your parents heard about this things got a little heated up.

"What we're you thinking!" Your father slammed his hands on the desk next to you angrily

"This was totally irresponsible of you, honestly Y/n I expected more from you!" Your mother shouted joining in on the argument, you just sat there in silence ready for this all to be over.

"Well? Don't you have anything to say for yourself?" Your father said holding a big frown with his arms crossed looking down upon you, you hesitated before speaking, "Well I'm just glad I made it out alive..." you told remembering the past events in the diner.

Your mother scoffed, as your father was just about to yell some more he was interrupted by the police officer who coughed to get his attention.
"Sir, I'll need you to sign this please." The officer handed out a paper to him.

Your father sighed heavily taking the paper, and a pen filling in the paper, "I promise this'll never happen again, isn't that right Y/n?" Your father glared at you after handing the sheet of paper back to the officer. "Yeah sure." You nodded looking anywhere but your fathers eyes, "we're going to have a serious talk about this in the car." Your mother told before standing up ready to leave.
You frowned as you always hated when you had to listen to your parents being serious to you after getting in trouble. You didn't want to admit it but you were a teeny bit scared of your parents being all serious against you, so that's why you always tried to ignore them.

"Let's go!" Your mother told shaking you out of your thoughts, "actually she'll have to stay here for another hour, after she vandalized the diner we had to call the owner, he said he would come here at eight to talk." The officer told. 'Damn it, of course I wouldn't get away so easily' You mentally slapped yourself.

'I'm so dead'

____________
________

𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚝 12:22 𝚙𝚖
𝟽/𝟾/𝟸𝟸

A/n - Tell me how you feel about this chapter, as I'm not quite sure if I should change it or not-