| 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟻 |

𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚕𝚢 𝚘𝚗 𝚂𝚒𝚛 𝙵𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚢 𝙿𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚜

"Good!" She stomped off back to the stage, "We'll be watching you." The bunny pointed to you, the bear nodded, "You better get back to work." Toy Freddy suggested before joining Toy Bonnie, and Toy Chica on the stage. "God I hate this place." You mumbled picking up the broom once more, 'I'll just have to work more slower if I don't want to die'

________________

     ___________

𝟹:𝟹𝟶 𝙿𝚖

"Missed a spot" the blue bunny smirked pointing to a tiny spec of spray paint on his chest.

I glared at him "Clean it yourself." I walked off to get away from him but he just followed me. "Oh, well I could just tell Jeff-" he started "Fine!" I huffed before cleaning off the spec.

"Good girl." he patted my head as he walked off. "Stupid rabbit." I mumbled.

________

After getting caught he wouldn't stop bothering you, he made you clean every tiniest spot or else he would threaten to call Jeff a security guard who would tell the manager then get me to even more trouble. So I had no other choice but to listened to his every complaint.

Later that afternoon more customers started swarming the diner as I was taking a lunch break, I stole a few pizzas on children's plates without anyone noticing, or so I thought because soon after one of the customers started really bothering me.

They ended up yelling about the manager wanting to tattle on me about what happened.

....

After she told Mr. Afton I was told to clean both of the restrooms later in the evening. I mentally sighed as I knew the animatronics would start bothering me because no kid or parent would be there, and they meant I'd be alone until the night guard came and take his shift.

The afternoon went by fast, and you soon started to clean the restrooms starting with the females.

"Whew." You wiped your brow proud that you finally finished cleaning the restrooms which was surprisingly not that dirty.
You walked out of the restrooms about to throw away the rubber gloves you had on until a certain rabbit came your way.

"Oh great it's you, here to bug me again?" You grumbled. He smirked before walking closer to you. "Oh come on, I just want to play with you a bit." You raised your brow at this, "Excuse me?" You took a step back, not really liking this situation considering the fact that you were alone and he seemed a bit too up in your business.

He chuckled before crossing his arms. "You only have an hour here left and I can make it fun. Trust me, I know fun really well." He tried to convince you. You hesitated before shrugging not thinking it was a bad idea nor not caring, "Fine what do you want to play?"

"Hide n' seek."

——————————————————-
A/n //  This chapter was half done and I really wanted to finish it for y'all.