| 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟺 |

𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚕𝚢 𝚘𝚗 𝚂𝚒𝚛 𝙵𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚢 𝙿𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚜

"I think I'll kill you now." Before it could harm you anymore you quickly came up with the first thing that came to mind...

"You know...this is kind of hot" you bit your lip mentioning the position you two were in. His eyes widened as his grip on you loosened giving you the perfect chance to escape, you pushed him off running for the door, you were almost there until-

      ________________

             ___________

Until you were harshly pulled back falling onto the ground . Its hand gripped your torso holding you down, "No you don't." Above you was the chicken animatronic, Toy Chica, "Fuck." You gulped, "First you hurt my man, then you flirt with him!" It screeched, you saw the bunny besides her roll his eyes, "Hey eyes on me!" You snapped your head back to face her "I- uh...I'm sorry...?" You raised a brow, she growled at you before picking you up.

"I think it's time to get rid of you now" your eyes widened, "Wait I'm not ready to die!" You screamed struggled trying to get out of her grasp, "You should've thought of that before you ruined the place, AND MY BOYFRIEND!" This time you rolled your eyes, "he was going to kill me!" "Well-"

"Ladies ladies!"  A unfamiliar voice interrupted, Toy Chica turned around to Toy Freddy,  "I say we should keep her until the pizzeria is all fixed." He told, "Sadly I agree." Toy Bonnie said, "Ugh fine!" She put you down, "But, just to let you know if I see you anywhere near my man, I will kill you no matter what!" You raised your arms up in a gesture in surrender, "Fine fine, I got it, yeesh."

"Good!" She stomped off back to the stage, "We'll be watching you." The bunny pointed to you, the bear nodded, "You better get back to work." Toy Freddy suggested before joining Toy Bonnie, and Toy Chica on the stage. "God I hate this place." You mumbled picking up the broom once more, 'I'll just have to work more slower if I don't want to die'

     ________________

           ___________

        𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚝 𝟷𝟶:𝟻𝟶 𝙰𝚖
                     𝟾/𝟼/𝟸𝟸

A/n - Sorry the chapter is short, I didn't like to keep y'all waiting