movie night at lou's apartment

chapter 3

your pov

I'm currently sitting on this guys couch after I've had one of a few dates with him. His name is Lou and I see him around our apartment building often. He's always polite to me doing things like holding the elevator, asking me how my day was and complimenting my appearance. Lou always seems to notice when I wear a new piece of clothing or style my hair differently, I think it's quite sweet.

He lives a lonely life though, our interactions only happen when I'm coming home from work and he's heading out to start. This is why I was surprised he asked me out to dinner for a second time this week. Lou took me to one of his favorite Mexican restaurants where I had a really good time. We're back in his apartment because we both weren't ready to say goodbye yet.

I really enjoyed his company since I don't get out much either but I can tell he gets nervous sometimes. It's obvious Lou holds himself back with the things he wants to say or do.

"Would you like a drink?" I turn to face him and Lou is holding up a bottle of wine.

"Only if your having one" I smile to him.

"Of course" he says to me softly.

Lou sets the glasses down at the table in front of us. He takes off his jacket and he's wearing a short sleeve button up that hugs his slim figure.

I look around at his apartment where it's small but very organized. You can tell this man likes to keep everything around him very tidy. He's been kind to me all night but I'm starting to think he's been too kind. Lou is a handsome man but very shy which makes me want to get to know him a little bit more.

We're watching some old war movie he put on for us but the only thing I notice is Lou sneaking glances at me.

"What's wrong" I laugh trying not to embarrass him.

"I'm just glad we've got to spend this time together"

"me too"

"I think about you a lot, I hope you know that" he turns his eyes back to the tv. His words are very heartfelt and I take this time to move my body closer to him not leaving any spaces between us.

He looks down to me giving me a much more comfortable smile and I rest my head on his should.

I reach my hand out waiting for him to put his hand into mine. He obliges and I study Lou's veiny hand as well as his long fingers. His hand is cold and clammy to the touch but I try to warm it up. There's a silver bracelet on his wrist that I mess with while tracing the veins all over his hand. His nail beds are so well kept that....

"I love your hands" I say still directing my focus looking down. I lift my head to ask him something else but Lou grabs my face.

I feel his lips on mine and he kisses me with so much passion that it honestly took me by surprise, I didn't know he had this in him.
He slips his tongue in which makes me want to mess with his hair. It's a bit messy from after our date and I tug on the hair coming from behind his ears.

Lou's body is towering over me on the couch as we make out. His hand is placed on my jaw and he keeps slipping his tongue in giving me goosebumps.

I take his hand in mine and direct it up my thigh. He pulls his lips away looking down to where I placed his hand. Lou blankly stares at me slightly heavy breathing from kissing me. He searches my face for an expression wondering what I was thinking. My dress was already short so I pull the material up higher revealing a peak of my lace underwear.

"I...." he makes honest eye contact with me, his eyes filled with so much lust. I look back down and move his hand higher up my thigh. I can hear a sharp inhale come from Lou extremely focused on where I'm sending him. His hand disappears into my thighs since he's rubbing the most inner part of me. I feel shivers when his fingertips graze the lace on my panties and I squeeze myself together knowing I'm already so wet. My body becoming weak at his touch I sense Lou beginning to take control.

Lou quickly parts my thigh and elevates it on top of his. My leg dangles on the edge of his knee as he has more access to me now. He slowly caresses my entire thigh down and his cold fingers reach my lace. Lou drags two fingers all over my entrance. This side of him makes me want to comply to anything he says. This is not the same man who greets me every time I see him in the apartment hallway. He's much more confident and I love it. Lou looks towards me looking for the green light so I just nod my head. I feel pressure when he starts to rub me through my wet panties making me go crazy.

I throw my head back in pleasure as his body hovered over me. I reached down and moved my panties to the side needing every possible touch from him. I hear him mutter something under his breath as he looks down in awe. His two fingers tease my entrance slightly spreading the sides of me open.

I gasp when I feel him shove two fingers inside of me then immediately pressing his lips to mine again. His pace is slow at first reaching deep inside of me.

He looks down at his fingers and moves them rapidly in and out of me. I can feel my face start to get hot

"You're soaked" He whispers as he leaves kisses all over my neck. The straps of my dress fall off my shoulders and Lou takes this chance to leave gentle kisses all over my collarbones. I roll my head over to look up at him and his eyelids are low focused on watching me enjoy myself. My mouth widens when I feel him curl his fingers inside me.

Lou watches me closely to make sure I'm okay. He comes closer and starts to hover his lips over mine. I only want more of him right now so this makes me go crazy. Our lips are parted open and the feeling of his mouth grazing over mine is making me reach my limit.

"Lou- I can't" I try to grab hold of his arm because I can feel my walls tighten up. He sucks on my bottom lip and tease a bit of tongue into my mouth. His fingers are slippery but I squeeze my thighs together knowing what's coming. My back arches and Lou moves his fingers to rub on my clit.

"Oh my god" the feeling takes over my entire body and I can't control my moans at this point. I bury my entire face into his chest trying to steady my breath and ride it out.

"I know, I know" his voice is soft and soothing as his other hand is moving hair out of my face. It feels so comforting being this close to him it almost feels safe. His motions coming to slower pace, I lift my head to look up at him. He has a soft smile resting on his face and his kind eyes scan my entire body. His body language is so reassuring there's no way I can forget about him. I grab his jaw and crash my lips into his. He matches my energy and I slip my tongue into his mouth. The way he teased me earlier lit a fire inside me that I wasn't going to let go.

________________________________
thinking of writing about detective loki or adam bell (professor) next😊

which chapter is your favorite so far??
vote and comment<33