cabin hideaway with jake 🏕️

chapter 1

your POV

My long term boyfriend Jake and I have not been spending enough time together. He's been very busy with work and often times spends long hours on set. I know he realizes this because I've been finding cute notes all week. Sometimes attached with roses, Jake writes that he loves me or is thinking of me.

This weekend he brought me to one of his more secluded places out by a lake. The cabin is massive we're staying in the master bedroom where I have gotten ready for the night.

Jake lets out a heavy sigh then dramatically closes the book he was reading. He was laying between my legs while I played with his messy hair scrolling endlessly on my phone. I see that he's done reading so I stretch my legs accidentally feeling around his lap area, this makes his body to go stiff. Jakes eyes dart back up to me to see me. He turns his face and starts to plant wet kisses up my thigh as his hand keeps caressing me. Jake is saying something about my skin being so soft but I can't focus because he's giving me goosebumps everywhere. He finally crawls onto me so we can be face to face, his body between my legs. Jake splits them open and pulls the covers over us.

His hand is placed gently on my face kissing me and he groans as the bulge in his underwear rubs onto me. Jake grunts as his part of him twitches against me. I feel his pressure against my heat which sends goosebumps all over my body. Jake catches me by surprise when he slips his hand in my panties and slips two of his fingers inside me.

His fingers are cold when I feel them inside me. I gasp and he nuzzles his face in my neck. Jake kisses up and down my neck. His fingers move in and out of me quickly making my walls tighten up around him. His actions are fast making him moan into my mouth as our lips reconnect.

His hand comes out of my panties only for him place his midde and ring finger in his mouth looking directly at me.

I grab his arm in awe.

The sight of Jake licking me off his fingers makes squeeze my thighs tighter around his body.
He comes closer to my face and parts my lips with his fingers shoving them into my mouth.

"You're so sweet baby" Jake says softly as his other hand gently strokes my hair. I grip onto his wrist and I begin to suck on his fingers. His pretty blue eyes look deeply into me as he watches intriguingly.

Eyes still glued onto me, Jake's mouth is slightly open and he begins to slowly rub his hard on against me. I rock my hips against his and it becomes addicting. I hear groaning escape his lips as he shoves his fingers deeper into my mouth. The groans continues until he finally gets up to remove his briefs.

My eyes slightly widen when I see the stickiness on his tip and his whole length come up to slap his stomach.
There's a knot in my stomach just thinking about the things Jake is capable of doing to me.

His cold fingertips graze my skin while he grabs the ends of my underwear to slide them down. Jake hovers over me and reaches for my hand.

"Can I keep going" His gaze now focused down to me. Those same blue eyes but now much darker filled with nothing but lust.

"yes" I gasp out.

"I can't hear you" Jake responds quickly.

"yes please" He guides my hand to his throbbing dick and shudders at my touch. I see his eyes roll back as he lets out a shaky breathe. Seeing Jake at peace makes me want to please him even more. I pump his length in my hand before directing his tip and aligning him to my entrance.

I hear an amused chuckle come from Jake before he slips his entire length inside of me, I let out a gasp as i dig my hails into his back. Jake lets out a moan and connects my lips to his while he thrusts in and out of me. He props himself up with one arm and uses the other to lift my leg above his shoulder.
My moans fill the room as he picks up the pace and slams into me hard, he groans with every thrust.

The dim lighting in this room shines on Jakes glowy face. Pieces of his hair fall over his face from the quick movements. His lips are slightly parted open and his eyebrows furrow with concentration.

He looks so focused.

He takes my leg off his shoulder to slide himself out of me making me feel empty. He begins to rub his tip all over my clit and I let out a moan to grip the sheets. I'm a wet mess at this point and Jake drags himself all over my folds.

"Oh my god" he says with a shaky breathe. I'm feeling euphoric as my eyes roll backward.

"You like that hm?" Jake coos sweetly into my ear.

"mhm" I manage to let out. He teases me a bit more before slamming back into me. I let out a shriek feeling all of him inside me again, I grab ahold of his back for stability. I can feel my walls tighten around his dick increasing this euphoric sensation.

"Jake... im close"  I say feeling the heat rise in my face. He nods and spreads my thighs further apart, his thrusts now coming in consistent waves.
I can feel the tip of his dick reach new places making me go crazy. He grabs my hand and interlocks our fingers together. I began to hear Jake whimper and feel his thrusts getting sloppier.

"come on baby" I can hear his whiny voice pleading letting out heavy breathes. I feel his warm body even closer to mine now. He's kissing me wet and sloppy as we're both on the edge right now.

His thrusts are deeper than ever and I began to feel a euphoric sensation take over my entire body.

The sounds of Jakes loud whimpers vibrate against my mouth, my legs shake as I feel his dick start to twitch within my walls. I can feel the moment he releases inside of me when he grabs a fist full of my hair. A wave of euphoria washes over his face as he turns to face me.

His eyebrows are raised and I can hear sharp inhales coming from him, his mouth making an O shape. We both ride out the last of our pleasure as I feel his thrusts get slow and sloppy. His grip on my hair loosens and I feel his heavy breathe against my skin before he slides out of me.

Jake nuzzles his face into my neck and drops his body on mine, his hairy chest tickling me. I catch my breath as I feel him plant wet kisses on my neck. He grabs my face and places a longer kiss on my lips.

He rolls onto the mattress beside me looking over to me.

"You're perfect" he says. My head rests on his chest and Jake places one last kiss on my forehead.

—————————————————————————

first chapter😊😊🫶
My man my man my man

like & comment :)