14. In this together

"Wait, do you hear that?" Scott asked stopping Violet and Stiles from walking and turning towards Scott who had his ears perked "hear what?" Stiles asked

"It sounds like a phone ringing," Scott answered looking around the room as if the noise was coming from that exact room they were all standing in. Violet's eyebrows furrowed in confusion "What?"

Scott's hand suddenly placed itself onto Stiles's bicep glancing between the two that stood beside him. "I know that ring. It's Allison's phone."

"What?! Allison's here? At the school? Right now? Why is she at school? She shouldn't be here!" Violet whisper yelled feeling a rush of worry run through her which Stiles could easily sense her worry so he placed his hand on her back and ran his hand in circles to comfort her.

Without a word, Scott grabbed Stiles's phone that was in his pocket and started dialling someone's phone number, Stiles and Violet just assumed he was calling Allison and when he was done talking to someone he gave the phone back to Stiles "That was Allison we're meeting her in the lobby."

Violet nodded motioning with her hand to where the lobby is "Well let's go."

~

The three jogged into the lobby immediately catching sight of Allison holding onto a torch and when she heard the door open she turned around to face them. "Why did you come? Why- what are you doing here?" Scott asked walking over to his girlfriend worriedly.

Allison's expression fell into a confused state starting back at Scott before answering softly "because you asked me to."

"Cause I asked you to?" Scott asked turning around to look at Stiles and Violet who shared a confused look with each other.

Without saying another word Allison lifted her phone that had a text message from Scott displayed on the screen saying to meet at the School and how it was Urgent. "Why do I get this feeling that you didn't send this message?"

"Because I didn't." Scott simply answered

"Alright did you drive here?" Stiles suddenly asked stepping forward to make himself known. "Jackson did," Allison answered

"Jackson's here too?" Scott asked getting frustrated with everything that was going on.

"And Lydia too. What's going on? Who sent me the text?" Allison asked just as her phone started ringing again.

Violet hated how her anxiety hit the best of her and this moment was one of those times. She was worried that her friends were gonna get hurt. She was worried that she was gonna get hurt. She was worried that they were all gonna get killed. She was worried that she wouldn't be able to see her parents again. She was worried that she was gonna die with the knowledge that her brother hated her. She was worried that she wouldn't be able to say a proper goodbye to her parents. She was just extremely worried about everything.