Culmination of Love

Over the next couple of days the Mercier's did everything in their power to keep an eye on Alessandra.

  They made sure every time she left the house she was always with a body guard or family member.

      In all it was driving Alessandra crazy.

    She knew the animosity both the families had for each other but Lorenzo loved her, that stupid feud meant nothing to them, he was different, he might of used women in the past but Alessandra believed their love was genuine. 

     Nothing her family would do could take the love she had for Lorenzo away.

      If Alessandra was to get out of this prison she would have to enlist the help of her best friend Cindy, she called her and told her the plan and what she wanted to say. 

  About 3 pm the phone rang, Mr. Mercier answered  "Hello"

"Mr. Mercier, this is Cindy"

"How are you my dear?"

"I'm fine, I was wondering can Alessandra come over for a night or two"

       Since the great reveal of his daughter's love for that scoundrel Lorenzo he has kept close wraps on his daughter, yes it hurt to take away her freedom but he knew his daughter she listened to her heart just like him and she was stubborn too, somehow she would find a way to be with that Lorenzo boy "So much has been going on here, I'll let her spend time with you but I want you to keep a close eye on her don't let her out your sight"

"Will do Mr. Mercier, I'll come pick her up at 7"

"That's okay, I will tell her " Mr. Mercier replied and disconnected the call.

       Mr. Mercier sent a maid to go call his daughter.  

A few mins later Alessandra walked into the sitting room, Mr. Mercier took one look at her and knew Alessandra was in a mood and to be honest he wanted to make peace with his daughter  "Alessandra I know I have been harsh on you, but I only want to protect you, you are my only child and I don't want to loose you, so if I've decided to ease the reigns a bit, go get ready Cindy is coming to pick you up for a sleep over"

    Deep inside Alessandra was pleased but she couldn't let it show, the plan might be revealed, she sighed  "Fine, dad, I'll go get ready" 

She stood up. 

"Before you go, come give your old man a hug"

Alessandra did as asked.

      Mr. Mercier kissed her on the forehead. 

      "My child you might not understand why I am doing this now but you will someday when you have kids of your own"

"I'll go get ready" Alessandra replied and walked away.

                                                             💖💖💖💖  INTERMISSION💖💖💖💖

Time flew quickly and before Alessandra knew it her bestfriend Cindy was pulling into the driveway, she stopped in front her "Get in"

Alessandra jumped in and they drove off.

Cindy followed Alessandra's direction to Lorenzo's Beach house, she honked the horn, Lorenzo came out, Cindy replied "Now I see why your dad is so worried, that man is walking sex on feet"

Alessandra laughed, jumped out of the car and ran into Lorenzo's arms, they kissed passionately "Jesus, you guys really love each other, I almost got an orgasm just then"

     Lorenzo smiled and walked towards the car "You must be Cindy, I've heard a lot about you"

"All bad things I hope" Cindy winked, Lorenzo shook his head "Thanks for bringing her I truly missed my babe"

"No worries, Alessandra's my girl, take care of her, I must be going now"

"Later babe" Alessandra replied.

      Cindy reversed the car and drove off.

       Alessandra and Lorenzo made their way inside.

    "So what are we going to do now?" Alessandra replied

"I've got an idea"

Alessandra replied "Oh no, Lorenzo"

"Oh yes my sweet"

  Alessandra stepped away as Lorenzo was about to grab her, this resulted in a catch me if you can game, which lasted an hour.  

     Lorenzo made them lunch and they settled down to eat.

       Over the next few hours, they swam, watched movies and made out.

  Hours passed and dinnertime was approaching, Lorenzo took it upon himself to order in he knew a great Italian restaurant which delivered to your home.

Lorenzo set the table and they sat down to eat.

"I have missed you terribly over the last couple of days"

I know my parents are aware that I love you they have done everything in their power to try to stop me from seeing you"

 Alessandra began to cry, Lorenzo got up from his side of the table and pulled Alessandra into his arms "Nothing will ever separate us "

    In Alessandra's mind she knew she loved Lorenzo and wanted to be with him, she kissed him "Make love to me"

Lorenzo looked in her eyes "Are you sure you want to do this, I can wait it might be hard"

"I don't want to wait anymore, we have waited enough"

    Alessandra  kissed him, from there they made their way to the bedroom. 

    Lorenzo and Alessandra undressed each other, Lorenzo laid Alessandra back on the bed gently, Lorenzo kissed Alessandra's neck then made his way to one of her nipples he took it into his mouth "MMM" Alessandra replied, Lorenzo continued his assault on both her nipples licking and sucking them in succession.

      Alessandra moaned and groaned in ecstasy, Lorenzo made his way down her belly to her vagina he spread her legs " What are you doing?"

"Just relax"

Alessandra sighed. 

Lorenzo licked her clitoris "Jesus" Alessandra replied.

Lorenzo increased the pleasure, in and out his tongue went with precision  "My god Lorenzo"

Lorenzo smiled, he rose up on his knees and started to roll the condom on his penis, Alessandra reached up and pulled it off, Lorenzo replied "What are you doing?"

"Putting on a condom"

"We don't need that" Alessandra grabbed the condom and threw it away.

"Are you sure?"

"I trust you "

      Lorenzo needed no more assurance he entered her "Are you okay?"

"Yes"

   Lorenzo began to move and pick up the pace, Alessandra matched his every thrust.

"Harder, Deeper, Lorenzo, my god "

"You feel so good" Lorenzo replied as he drove himself deeper inside her.

"I'm coming, oh god, yes"

      They both climaxed at the same time.

   Lorenzo collapsed spent on top of Alessandra, they each took a breath and Lorenzo lied beside her. 

"I love you Alessandra, I will never let you go you are my heart"

"I love you too Lorenzo"

     They both dozed off.