DIMITRI

Days had passed since the scene between Lorenzo and Alessandra's father.

Mr. Mercier stuck true to his word, he had cut off Alessandra's accounts, she could no longer withdraw money.

Alessandra cried but Lorenzo had made sure she was not stressed, he opened her own account and transferred money into it so she could have, if her father thought he could hurt her by doing stupid things Lorenzo would shield her with not only love but every thing that she needed.

Lorenzo arrived at the office an hour later and settled into work.

He was so engrossed in his work he didn't recognize someone had entered his office until the person replied "Lorenzo Sterling"

Lorenzo raised his head "Yes"

"I'm Dimitri Airington"

"And?"

"I am Alessandra's fiancée"

"Really now"

"Yes I would like you to let Alessandra go she doesn't belong with you"

Lorenzo dropped his pen and got up "Who does she belong with?"

"Me and her family"

"Listen here, I don't know if you are aware but Alessandra is pregnant with my child"

"I am aware, there isn't much I don't know, I even know you love her, but I do too and I will fightto have her back"

Lorenzo laughed "You are no match for me, I hang with the best of them"

"So do I Mr. Sterling"

" Do yourself a favor give me my fiancée back"

"Give her back , you must be out your mind, we are together expecting our first child, I suggest you go find someone else to marry cause Alessandra is mine"

"Lorenzo you are fighting a losing battle, I am engaged to Alessandra so by rights she and the child she is carrying is mine"

These words enraged Lorenzo, this man was claiming ownership of Alessandra and his baby because of formality "You might be engaged to her but you aren't married yet, I love Alessandra, no amount of threats can make me give her and my child up, you and her family can go straight to hell"

Dimitri smiled, obviously this Lorenzo loved Alessandra as well but he wouldn't give up he has loved Alessandra ever since he laid eyes on her, he wont loose her to anyone " This is the last time I will be saying this, give Alessandra back to her family so we can get married"

"Take your overdressed ass out of my office"

" Fine I will leave"

Dimitri turned and walked out, leaving Lorenzo in a pissed off state.