A letter for you!

First of all, I would like to sincerely thank you for the support, AND on-going support that 'Arthur' has been receiving.

My sincerest and utmost gratitude are given to my readers who are enthusiastic or shy when it comes to interacting with my said written book.

This was written 2 years ago. (Year 2020; and I was 14, in 8th grade). As you may have noticed, there were a lot of errors and confusion within the story, so now.. I will change that.

Now, I'm in my Senior Year.

A lot of time has passed, and I must admit. So has my passion for leisurely activities. I can't focus more on my enthusiasm with K-pop nor any other activities that I once had all the time in the world with.

School has sincerely been pressuring and utter confusing because of the circumstances.

Because of Seventeen, my home, I was able to fully breathe and relax. Unwind, even. Become freer than I once was because of academics pressure. But for now, I once again admit, I have lost track of my academics due to said leisure activities and I couldn't be more disappointed in myself.

Still, to Seventeen and to Carats who were once my home for 5 years (2016-2020). I give my Thanks. My Homerun, and my Home.

Secondly, I will not be unpublishing the book. I am very proud of it and it has been my most successful creation in all of my history with creative writing.

Time to time, continuous edits and correction of mistakes to fit future me's standard.

I love you, continue to flourish and shine. You are loved and do not let other people tell you otherwise.