𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚎𝚙 𝟾𝟻

‎↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

‎↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

❀ "We're suppose to measure all of this?" Joohyung asked with wide eyes. "We're going to update it for moa." Yeonjun explain to Joohyung. "It's it a little TMI?" Joohyung was confused on who would want to know her pupil size. "I can already tell Joohyung is going to have all small numbers compare to us." Soobin laughed. "Oo! Should we measure her head first!" Beomgyu already had the measuring tape ready. "Ya!" Joohyung playfully glared at him.

"First let's take photos for our profile." Yeonjun announced while walking over to the staff getting the phone. "I want to take noona's." Kai volunteered, raising his arm up. "Ok I trust you Huening." Joohyung got ino position. "Wait I should take a head shoot instead." Kai was up to no good and I close to Joohyung. He started sneakily zooming in to her face which covered the whole screen. The members behind him got a glimpse of the staff's phone and bursted out laughing. "What? What?" Joohyung was confused, then it clicked. "I trusted you! Let me see!" She gripped onto Kai's shirt.

"I look like an egg! Oh my god

"I look like an egg! Oh my god." Joohyung said the last part in English making the whole room burst into laughter. "Kai you did me so dirty why?" Joohyung was in shocked. Kai was having a hard time speaking since he was laughing so much, "I-I didn't mean to, but the opportunity was j-just there noona."