𝚓𝚘𝚘𝚒𝚎'𝚜 𝚟𝚕𝚘𝚐

This vlog was posted when txt finally got back from their tour/lollapalooza performance‎↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

‎↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

The camera shows Joohyung barely opening her eyes. She rubs her eyes before staring blankly at the ceiling for a minute or two. Joohyung finally gets up grabbing her camera with her takes it to the restroom where it shows her brushing her teeth and washing her face.

"Hi moa~" Joohyung smiles at the camera. "I'm- I'm a bit nervous right now." Joohyung sits the camera down in front of her. She looks around her bed before grabbing her favorite little blanket that she carries around everywhere with her, she wraps it around her body. "I know many of you probably wanted a more happier vlog...but I feel like this shouldn't go without being talked about." Joohyung looks around the room afraid of the camera.

"If-If me and Beomgyu actually went through with it then that means...moas know that we're together." She unconsciously smiles. The more she realizes that she's smiling, she puts a part of the blanket over mouth trying to hide her smile. But her eyes give it away.

"I really hope moas will still support us, and if you don't then...at least support the boys including Beomgyu. I would be ok with that." Joohyung nods her head while looking at the camera. "I know it's a bit taboo for idols to date, but I hope people could be more open about it. Let's be happy together ok?" She gives the camera a little heart before turning it off.

⠀⠀───◌┈┈───♡⃝───┈┈◌───

"So we're still in LA for a bit I want to go out and maybe shop and bit and bring you guys with me." Joohyung placed the camera on the table giving moas a view of the clothes. "But first let me pick an outfit. I want to wear shorts since it's really hot here in LA." Joohyung pulls out some jean shorts and a white blouse. "I'll show you moa~"

Joohyung quickly changes off camera and and turns it back on. "Tada~" she gives them a little spin.

(her hair is still purple)

"I'm going to do my hair and makeup quickly and we can head out." The editor did a little time-lapse while she was doing her hair and makeup. "Ok let's go!" Joohyung grabs her bag and just as she opens the room she yelps, as she got startled by the figure at the door. "Ya! Why would you do that?" She smacks the person. "You didn't let me knock first noona!" Beomgyu laughs and shows his face to the camera. "Oh! Are you recording?"