Chapter 19

I don't own Seraph of the end or any of its characters...Sorry if rhe story is bad...I've been losing motivation because I start school...again...
_______________________________________

Y/n Pov

I Looked at the Girl as she had red eyes and Cat ears along with a tail and she was In a school uniform...

She Blushed at me as I looked at her...she had brown hair on...oh...

Y/n: Yo, Who are ya?

I asked her as she flinched....But I know who this is...

???: um...I...Um...

I Grabbed her hand as I pushed her against the mall wall as I Kissed her as she accepted me instantly...Our Tongues intertwined as she Softly moaned...

I then soon Broke the Kiss as She was panting....

Krul: Y..Y/n~...

I Smiled as I pulling of her wig to see Pink hair...

Y/n: I knew it

She flinched as she covered her face with embarrassment...

Krul: That was mean!

She sounds like a High school childhood friend....Well in actuality She's the 3rd Progenitor...And Vampire Queen of Japan...

Y/n: Great Let's Fuck!

I Grabbed her hand as I dragged her towards Mitsuba and Shinoa...

Krul: Eh?, Y/n Where are we Going?

Y/n: Having a Foursome...

Krul: Eh?

-Time Skip, Lemon start-

Mitsuba: I Have many Questions...

Mitsuba looked at Krul as she looked away awkwardly...

Y/n: By the way Krul What's with the school Uniform...

Krul: My clothes were missing...

Y/n: And how did they Go missing?

Krul flinched...and Looked away...

Krul:...I...Tried...On...this outfit....

She was Blushing as I had Lucy outside taped to a table...In her weapon form...that perverted sword...I Got some Info from My clones...The Boys are doing a terrible job....Krul was On a couch and so was Shinoa and Mitsuba...

I laughed at Krul as she was Blushing But she attacked me But I caught her and Pushed her against a wall...The room we were in is an Employee's Rest lounge...That's still clean....

I Kissed krul as She was surprised but accepted it and I dominated her mouth...Our tongues were colliding and I Slowly slided my hand down her stomach as I reached her skirt...She Softly Moaned as her Strength Weakened....I Soon broke the kiss as I slided my body down till I My face was at her entrance...I saw her Blue striped panties as I slided my flinger up her leg As I pressed my fingers against her pussy...as Krul Blushed...Yet she held up her skirt...as She looked like she desired it...

Y/n: Your really horny?...

Krul:...Y-Yes...

I Rubbed my fingers against her entrance as krul groans...

Y/n: Fine...

I Grabbed her panties and pull them down as I put my mouth ot her pussy as I Lick her clit...as she flinched...I then Used my left hand as I pushed in two fingers as I Slowly Began to pump her as Krul leaned against the wall as she was twitching...But I started sucking on her clit as I wiggled my fingers as I felt her slimy walls...as I felt something wet leaking down my hand....I sped up pumping her as Krul moaned...and used her hands to Hold my head as I was licking her clit...as Krul was twitching...as I felt her legs tighten a bit around my hand...As Krul was looking at me...I pulled my mouth back as Krul groaned...But I sped up pumping her as I felt her walls clamping onto my fingers as Krul was moaning..