⟆♥︎₊one

' oh golly not again. ' the young woman sighed
' why is he calling, and why now? '
10:38 pm, tuesday night.

november 21st, 1997

toya, oh  aoyagi toya~ he is just stunning

i do find toya attractive, sure can't deny that. i totally would have given in a long time ago if he weren't a total dick. an asshole.
he can't think of anyone but himself,
sex and his stupid popularity,, so me, a tired teenage girl try to stay away. but it doesn't really seem to work.

i choose to pick up.

' hey bae, wanna hang? '
' not in a million years, aoyagi toya '

' wouldn't hurt to actually try?' he snickered ' i'm actually a pretty nice guy when you get to know me~' the infamous king said in a flirtatious manner.

'toya, you call me every other night and tell me the same boring lines each time, and my answers always the same. take a hint??'
i tried to help him get it, he didn't.
'but marieee, i'm bored! it's an easy outcome, you come over here- we do something you want to do, even if it's some shitty nerdy thing. and you stay overnight, it's a win win situation~'
he cried out like a child.

'i'm not dumb, toya. i know what you want, and you're not getting it. just get miu over or something- she's actually interested.
it's not my concern to make you happy. plus my mother would kill me anyway if i went anywhere now. especially if she knew it was you i was meeting' i said firmly. 'i know i did you wrong marie, but please just let me make it up to y-' a silent groan came out from the other line right before the usual 'see you at school tomorrow, i guess' and that was the last thing he said before just hanging up on me.

i don't have time for toya to waste my time right now, not when im in
my rose garden~
it's a safe space where i can actually feel at peace, do whatever i wants to without any disturbance.
right now i was deeply invested in one of my favorite light novels,

sekai

it's a really nice one, and i was just about to finish it earlier on when he called. AGAIN.
too bad he ruined the romantic 'moment'.
a few pages later and i finished the book for maybe the fourth time that evening,
also deciding it was late and time to walk back to the small apartment to get some rest before school the next day.

'i hope whatever tomorrow brings me is good,,'
i yawned out before passing out on my tiny bed.

october 8th, 1997

5:47 am, wednesday morning.
that's when her alarm rung, from across the small bedroom. i let out a small yawn, 'oh gosh, is it this early? i still have at least two hours before i need to leave for school. i guess i'll watch the new episode of nighttime diner to shorten the 'wait time' by a bit~'

8:02 am, wednesday morning.
i had just finished doing my makeup, and was ready to get to school- which started in approximately 8 minutes, that didn't matter since the apartment is like right by the school.
'mom, i'm leaving now!' i shouted out to my half-asleep mother upstairs before skipping my way out of the apartment building.

i arrived at school when it was 8:07, enough time to catch up with my friends, kusanagi nene, shirashi an and hopefully akiyama mizuki. they barely attend school but the're all the best friends i could have ever asked for~
'omg marie it's been forever! i'm so sorry for being so 'sick' lately' mizuki cried out and ran over to me almost knocking me over, 'a hello to you too mizuki' i laughed.

'o-m-g, who is that one over there?!' mizuki stared at the two toned guy in awe. 'oh, that's kamishiro rui, he enrolled here right after you became started skipping again' an snickered. 'whaaat, that's so unfair.. why does everything good happen when i'm gone!' they sighed. 'well, be glad you got to skip the yearly ''annual school garage sale'', we got picked to help out this time...' nene said sarcastically 'it was awful'.

"oh god, that must have been awful! kinda glad i was skipped now, but anyway! tell me more about this kamishiro." laura snickered, hoping to get a reaction. "he's not really anything special, just some nerd from canada." heather sighed. "i really wish some cute girls would join my class tho, why do miyamasuzaka get all the good ones..' an sighed while a tear fell down her left chin.
'that's because it's an ALL GIRLS school.. it's not that hard to understand.' nene glared at an.

'anyway, how is yours and aoyagi-kun's relationship's going, he still calling every night?'
'yeah sadly.. but he know's what he did.' i said looking down the hallway, trying to spot he and his group. nowhere to be seen
'he's just to scared to admit he did you wrong girl!' mizuki took a hand on my back. 'i have to go guys, i have a test right now i cannot miss.. i have a minute to get to class.' nene sighed. 'i'll see you guys at lunch'-

and with that, we all parted our ways and made out way to class.

——————
aaa finally finsihed chapter one!
this is really bad but whatever
917 words