0.9

0.9 — meetings and plans.

•

Nox stood in the same room as Peter, who was satisfied by her offer to help four months ago, Isaac who got mad at Derek for agreeing to let her help and Derek who wasn't sure he could even trust himself at this point.

Nox stood in the middle of the room, Isaac and Derek in front of her as she whispered foreign spells, using the two werewolves as a connecting medium between them and Boyd and Erica. She knew, very well, that she could connect to Boyd with no medium involved and it bewildered her, she didn't think he intrigued her that much, or that they even spent enough time together for that matter, but she couldn't let them know that so instead settled for convincing herself as well that they were a stronger medium.

"Fuck," she breathed as she collapsed to the floor.

"For fuck's sake, you haven't been able to help for two whole months now," Derek said frustratingly, stepping closer.

"I'm trying!" Nox retorted, getting up.

"We're wasting our time, I should've known," he gritted.

Nox gave him an infuriated glare and in mere seconds he was sent flying across the room, his back hitting the wrecked train with a grunt.

She highlighted her act with an elegant smirk and a raised middle finger, Isaac's face fell impressed as Peter let out a chuckle.

"You already talked to him, didn't you?" Peter figured causing the attention to turn to him.

"What?" Isaac frowned as a confused look fell on Derek's face.

After multiple failed attempts using the werewolves as a medium, one day, two months ago, she managed to reach them. She fell unconscious, then, and everyone thought it was another failed attempt but that's the day she was actually able to reach Boyd.

She couldn't understand her untimely bond with the young werewolf, how she was able to get into his head by just being in environments he had been in before, and ultimately, she chose not to share the information she gained with Derek as she felt it was lacking and wasn't sure she would be able to repeat the accidental connection again.

Nox glared at Peter, uncomfortable at how he managed to figure it out and questioning if he had known earlier and decided to keep it to himself just to mess with them.

"You did what?" Isaac questioned.

"I didn't," she said, "talk to them."

"You reached them," Derek stated infuriated returning to his original place in the room.

"Hardly even," she defended, "Look, it's a simple spell, but with me it's only ever worked on witches. I've only managed to stay, like, two minutes in his head."