[01]

Revenge that's what I'm holding onto, hindi madali makakuha ng revenge at bakit ko nga ba gusto kunin yun.

Maraming dahilan kung bakit, tulad ng masayang pag-ibig na meron sana ako pag-ibig na akala ko saya at ginhawa ang dala nagkamali pala ako. Pero higit sa lahat gusto kong kunin kung ano ang akin.

I knew from the very start his cheating with me and I'm all good with that. Kasi alam ko mahal namin ang isa't isa at ayaw kong mawala ang meron kami if naging greedy ako. He is famous alongside Alliana his legal girlfriend, tinago namin kung anong meron kami for years dahil kahit hindi niya na ganun kamahal yung tao ayaw niya masaktan si Alliana. They've been a year together, so I thought he really don't love her. Pero I thought him cheating was a bullshit thing to do, kaso tanga ako mahal ko siya kaya ayun eh sinunod lahat ng sinasabi niya.

How did me and CJ had that kind of relationship? Well I was freshman at UST that time, wala na akong dorm na mahanap malapit sa university then out of nowhere he offered that I can stay to his condo unit with him. Even his girlfriend that time didn't knew that, we successfully hid that secret until before the graduation.

Before the day of graduation, remembering it was painful and clear for me. That time kasi I found out I was pregnant with CJ's child, nung sinabi ko yun sa kaniya tuwang tuwa siya. We were both happy but Alliana found it out the same day, where she did malice things on me and the baby.

At first hours, me and Alliana were in the same room was cool. She's okay or fine knowing that I am carrying CJ's baby, but during the after graduation the party where I wasn't drinking any alcohol, made me bleed so badly. I swear that I only drank water that time but Alliana insisted I drank beer.

Walang nagawa si CJ kung hindi ako itakbo sa hospital ng UST at doon ko nalaman na nalaglag na ang batang dinadala ko. Lungkot ang meron kami sa mukha namin ni CJ, pero may isa pa akong nararamdaman galit. Dahil alam ko sino ang may gawa nun alam kong si Alliana ang dahilan kung bakit ako, kami ni CJ nawalan ng anak. I knew she was the one who put something on my drink.

After that incident, I left the Philippines. I couldn't stand mourning over my unborn child, let alone see the growing relationship they both have. Dahil pinapili siya ni Alliana, ako o siya. And he choose her over me, at wala na mas hihigit pa na sakit ang naramdaman ko nung araw na yun. I lost a child and a lover, who obviously picked the wicked girl who killed, murder my unborn child.

That's why I want revenge, and I won't stop until I get it and I have what's mine. I'll get him back.